George Soros Financed March of the Lesbians

"Soros" is a useful word. If you see someone on the right bringing up the name, you know you're looking at a seriously brainwashed cultist. Cults need enemies to demonize, an their cult has told them Soros is such an enemy.

Don't waste time talking to such hate-addicts. Don't try to help them. After all, would you invite a meth addict to live with you? Not if you're smart. Smile and walk away. You can't help them unless they want to be helped, and they'll have to hit rock bottom before that happens. Hopefully, that will happen before their hate-addiction kills them.
Oh you and your Nazi Soros.....how cute....

SORRRROOOOOSSSSSSSS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

th51185c.gif

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
Well Georgie is at it again. Appears he is paying for the post inaguration protest march of the lunatic lesbians.
Bush, if you think this protest wouldn't have happened without Soros, you must be sniffing pixie dust. "Appears" to pay? What else do you tell yourself to be able to cling to your inflexible rationale? Do you really think those hundreds of thousands of marchers are inspired by Soros, and Soros money?
Somebody financed it. Without Soros $$$$$ this thing, which is already a joke, does not happen.
Bush, according to what I hear, they did have to fundraise at local levels for the trip to DC. Matter of fact, those pink hats were part of that very program. But New York, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Indianapolis, LA, SF, London, Paris, Rome, Athens, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, and the some 600 + other cities were locally organized. You guys use Soros as an excuse like Trump uses the media as an excuse. ps. Soros didn't finance the 60s either, or the Anti-Nixon rallys, and both brought down their objectives.

SORRRROOOOOSSSSSSSS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

th51185c.gif

^ Said the Brits, as Soros hammered their pound into the ground.

How did George Soros "break the Bank of England"? In Britain, Black Wednesday (September 16, 1992) is known as the day that George Soros' Quantum Fund broke the pound. They didn't actually break it, but they forced the British government to pull it from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism.

Don't be like the Brits.......

Trump has your Nazi Soros in his sights....oh the fun we are going to have.....

Trump _is_ the Nazi, dumbass. Soros is the one who backs democracy all across the world. And that's why you hate him. What, you thought it wasn't obvious?

We fought a war and put down you Nazi shitstains once. We'll do it again. I took an oath to oppose all enemies of the Constitution, so I am oathbound to oppose you.

Trump _is_ the Nazi, dumbass. Soros is the one who backs democracy all across the world. And that's why you hate him. What, you thought it wasn't obvious?

We fought a war and put down you Nazi shitstains once. We'll do it again. I took an oath to oppose all enemies of the Constitution, so I am oathbound to oppose you.

Another snow flake drama queen. Lets see Trump in office 1day no concentration camps, no legalized lynching of blacks, no mass executions. Caught lying again.

You are an enemy of the Constitution.

Forum List

Back