George Soros and Other Rich Guys to Infuse Democrats With Loot

yeah douche bag since you been on here long enough to no the frauking difference, btw i could care less what your state of health is, when rep is off this wha happen dumbass.....is this the best response you've got. pathetic/uniform/3rd grade level response. you are my bitch so shut the hell up otherwise quit/tap out and listen to others who can educate your sorry libnutt arse

I should pos rep you just for making me laugh so hard. :lol:
you're pathetic as usual, empty, vacant, no hope for change but same idiot hate between two parties and you're hook line and sinker and that is what leftist goal R ...i repeat to divide and conquer have strives amongst ourself, be it race, gender or sex orientation. why all this effort in such a low priority? maybe you're slow to fathom the difference....the very action you make it pt to contact me is telling....coward.... come on bring it...you want the same as men then you'r going to have hold your end of the log and no we won't make separate showers for you in combat fauk off and deal with it princess plumb

Badger Badger Badger.com! The Original Dancing Badgers!

I should pos rep you just for making me laugh so hard. :lol:
you're pathetic as usual, empty, vacant, no hope for change but same idiot hate between two parties and you're hook line and sinker and that is what leftist goal R ...i repeat to divide and conquer have strives amongst ourself, be it race, gender or sex orientation. why all this effort in such a low priority? maybe you're slow to fathom the difference....the very action you make it pt to contact me is telling....coward.... come on bring it...you want the same as men then you'r going to have hold your end of the log and no we won't make separate showers for you in combat fauk off and deal with it princess plumb

^^^^ holy shiite b poopster is out of it's cage again. damn things can't help itself...wondering aimlessly w/o a frigging clue where it's headed, cost taxpayers to support it's useless pathetic existence as if it matters when it has been more wrong more often in recorded history.

^^^^ holy shiite b poopster is out of it's cage again. damn things can't help itself...wondering aimlessly w/o a frigging clue where it's headed, cost taxpayers to support it's useless pathetic existence as if it matters when it has been more wrong more often in recorded history.

Glad you liked it! Here's a recipe, in case you accidentally take out a badger during one of your tantrums.

Badger Stew

1 badger
1 glass of pig’s blood
1 small glass of armagnac
1 ginger root
1 bottle of dry, sparkling white wine
2 eggs
1 pot of crème fraîche
salt and pepper
500g forest mushrooms OR chestnuts to accompany
100g butter
oil

Eviscerate and skin your badger, and soak it in a fast-flowing river for at least 48 hours. This will help you to de-grease it more easily.

Once the badger is de-greased, cut it into pieces and brown it in a frying pan with butter. When the pieces are golden and stiff, flambée with the armanac, season and add a grated soup-spoon of ginger, fresh if possible.

Pour over the wine, and simmer gently for at least two hours.

At the end of the cooking time, mix the chopped badger liver (cooked beforehand in a little oil), the glass of blood, two egg yolks, a coffee-spoon of ginger and the crème fraîche, and pour into the cooking dish. Serve immediately.

This dish goes well with wild mushrooms or chestnuts.

OpinionPolitics at the pump

June 29, 2012

Have you noticed gas prices inching lower lately? Is it just me, or is there an election coming up soon? I seem to recall how the Democrats complained about Bush’s oil buddies. Anyone who pays any attention knows that speculators are the ones responsible for current oil prices. One major speculator is George Soros. Does anyone other than me suspect Obama’s rich buddies might be manipulating the market in favor of their friend?

Will we see a dramatic drop in fuel prices before the election? Will you be like me and smell a rat if it does? Will the media call into question the president and his cronies if it does? I won’t be holding my breath, that’s for sure! Maybe I’m wrong, but after reading this and it is found that I am not, will you remember?

---

Rob Leach

Politics at the pump - Spokesman.com - June 29, 2012

George Soros and Other Rich Guys to Infuse Democrats With $100 Million for Grassroots Efforts

5/8/12 By Brett Smiley

Billionaire investor George Soros will be supplying $2 million to independent Democratic groups focused on grassroots election efforts as part of a greater donor initiative to enhance outreach and voter registration operations. Soros will divide his donation equally between America Votes, a group that provides coordination and campaign support to progressive organizations; and American Bridge 21st Century, a super-PAC that focuses on communications and election-oriented research. Soros's contribution will be part of a nearly $100 million boost from major liberal donors to like-minded causes and efforts. According to a New York Times report, Soros and others are pledging funds to grassroots-type groups in part because they don't believe they can match the massive Republican super-PAC-funded negative television ad bombs, but also as a symbolic rejection of the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision, which gave birth to super-PACs that may spend on campaigns without limits.

Beneficiaries of the $100 million infusion from the major liberal donors include organizations like the Latino Engagement Fund (part of the Democracy Alliance), a group that works to register and turn out Latino voters for Democrats.

George Soros and Other Rich Guys to Infuse Democrats With $100 Million for Grassroots Efforts -- Daily Intel

"It's alive, it's alive"
That doesn't seem in accordance with national election contribution guidelines. And kingpins lavishing millions on parties to keep their bankrolls clicking seem to get away with it. Why is that?

Contributions Brochure

George Soros and Other Rich Guys to Infuse Democrats With $100 Million for Grassroots Efforts

5/8/12 By Brett Smiley

Billionaire investor George Soros will be supplying $2 million to independent Democratic groups focused on grassroots election efforts as part of a greater donor initiative to enhance outreach and voter registration operations. Soros will divide his donation equally between America Votes, a group that provides coordination and campaign support to progressive organizations; and American Bridge 21st Century, a super-PAC that focuses on communications and election-oriented research. Soros's contribution will be part of a nearly $100 million boost from major liberal donors to like-minded causes and efforts. According to a New York Times report, Soros and others are pledging funds to grassroots-type groups in part because they don't believe they can match the massive Republican super-PAC-funded negative television ad bombs, but also as a symbolic rejection of the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision, which gave birth to super-PACs that may spend on campaigns without limits.

Beneficiaries of the $100 million infusion from the major liberal donors include organizations like the Latino Engagement Fund (part of the Democracy Alliance), a group that works to register and turn out Latino voters for Democrats.

George Soros and Other Rich Guys to Infuse Democrats With $100 Million for Grassroots Efforts -- Daily Intel

"It's alive, it's alive"

I am sure Democrats will tell us how Great this is, at the Same time they tell us how evil it is that Romney Raises money.

OpinionPolitics at the pump

June 29, 2012

Have you noticed gas prices inching lower lately? Is it just me, or is there an election coming up soon? I seem to recall how the Democrats complained about Bush’s oil buddies. Anyone who pays any attention knows that speculators are the ones responsible for current oil prices. One major speculator is George Soros. Does anyone other than me suspect Obama’s rich buddies might be manipulating the market in favor of their friend?

Will we see a dramatic drop in fuel prices before the election? Will you be like me and smell a rat if it does? Will the media call into question the president and his cronies if it does? I won’t be holding my breath, that’s for sure! Maybe I’m wrong, but after reading this and it is found that I am not, will you remember?

---

Rob Leach

Politics at the pump - Spokesman.com - June 29, 2012

This is the dumbest shit I have ever read. Now it's George Soros that controls the gas prices? :cuckoo:

The GOP have gone completely off the deep end.

Well, it's about fuckin' time. If we gotta deal with the new Citizens United world, we might as well have rich guys who aren't totally avaricious fucks chipping in, too.

The hypocrisy of the left. Castigate the rich for being rich and take their money and do their will, even if it is dangerous to American interests.

It's a recipe for disaster.

I guess now you got a REAL reason to hate Soros, huh?

5/8/12 By Brett Smiley

"It's alive, it's alive"

you're right... we should get beaten by eight people giving hundreds of millions of dollars to saturate the airwaves.

:lmao:

tissue?

w_toro_blk.jpg

5/8/12 By Brett Smiley

"It's alive, it's alive"

you're right... we should get beaten by eight people giving hundreds of millions of dollars to saturate the airwaves.

:lmao:

tissue?

w_toro_blk.jpg

You might have missed this, enjoy...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5458137-post96.html

:D

The left only hates the 50% of the 1% that don't agree with them.

Well, it's about fuckin' time. If we gotta deal with the new Citizens United world, we might as well have rich guys who aren't totally avaricious fucks chipping in, too.
Ummm...that's what Soros is.
On September 16, 1992, Black Wednesday, Soros' fund sold short more than $10 billion in pounds,[22] profiting from the UK government's reluctance to either raise its interest rates to levels comparable to those of other European Exchange Rate Mechanism countries or to float its currency.
Finally, the UK withdrew from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism, devaluing the pound, earning Soros an estimated $1.1 billion. He was dubbed "the man who broke the Bank of England".[27] In 1997, the UK Treasury estimated the cost of Black Wednesday at £3.4 billion.
On Monday, October 26, 1992, The Times quoted Soros as saying: "Our total position by Black Wednesday had to be worth almost $10 billion. We planned to sell more than that. In fact, when Norman Lamont said just before the devaluation that he would borrow nearly $15 billion to defend sterling, we were amused because that was about how much we wanted to sell."

--

Economist Paul Krugman is critical of Soros' effect on financial markets.
"[N]obody who has read a business magazine in the last few years can be unaware that these days there really are investors who not only move money in anticipation of a currency crisis, but actually do their best to trigger that crisis for fun and profit. These new actors on the scene do not yet have a standard name; my proposed term is 'Soroi'."[33]​
Now, would you like to make the case the Soros' breaking the Bank of England was altruistic?

Or are you going to admit he's a totally avaricious fuck?

I'll bet you do neither.

Forum List

Back