George Michael dying on Christmas is proof there is no God!

GM died of AIDS. A god wouldn't let this happen.

• Banned
the good die young and the bad live long. THAT RYHMED! I'M A FUCKING POET!

there is no God. perhaps there's something else.

i rest my case.

Beg to differ, with all the zealot commentary in this forum about Jesus being the the name above All (even the God of Abraham) and pastors & evangelists pompously declaring on Christmas the name Jesus above all names, yet what name did you hear more on Christmas? Michael or Jesus.
I rest my case!

One who's like (reflective[malakh]) God.
The Evening Star (Shalem) who rises to redeem & protect & serve Dan 12:1-4.
The catalyst to the kingdom;
“War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael. He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.
1QM v, 1-2) States:He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness. (too busy debunking myths, lies and ignorance=darkness) but then also adds:
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”
Spiritual light=knowledge and truth
It is Michael who best knows the scripture of truth- Dan 10:21 thus also called the angel (messenger)
of truth who's name is in the Mikra (bible).
The name is in the Temple (MIKDASH) in his name.- (Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
Michael is the Thresher thus it's also called the MIKdosh (dosh=thresher).
Refering to removing the chaff from the wheat and thus thin film veil from our eyes as well
(Isaiah 25:7says Moshiach removes the thin veil from our eyes)

Jewish tradition says The name of Moshiach will be in the Torah portions;
Torah portion:
Mikeitz מִקֵּץ – Hebrew for "at the end,"
Ketz= A particularly auspicious time for Moshiach to bring the exile to an end.= Mike is the name of the Moshiach who's revealed in the Torah portion regarding the "RETURN" from Exile.
And thus "Restorer". (Ruth, Jeremiah, Isaiah- Jeremiah 11:20, Jeremiah 23:5-6, Isaiah 51:9, Isaiah 59;19, Is.11:4,
Isaiah 25:8)

It is Michael who defeats the devil which is why the "Mikvah" is the name of the ritual cleansing from death.

Michael is the Shiloh (Genesis, Ezekiel)who over turns the false messiah for shiloh means the "one who's
(actual) right it is", that was stolen by the thief.

In Fact Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the redeemer is the one who battles with the Persian prince and King Cyrus' heart to do the right thing in gathering the Jews and rebuilding the Temple and Dan 10 tells you who that redeemer is by first & last name. That name coinciding with all these prerequisites, like in the name of the Bible, Temple, city Torah portions etc..

The name of Moshiach is in "the Bible" (Mikra). -Melakim {I Kings8:43)and The Torah-Devarim 14:22

RA in Hebrew=Father in Heaven. =Mike is the Father in Heaven (head of the hosts in Jewish and Islamic traditions).

Michael is the Melchizedek (Messenger & king of righteousness) Scrolls and Jewish tradition.

Michael is the Judge of judgement, the refiners fire..see my posts with sources
( to many to list)

See the over 1200 references backing this on my forum post (to many to list).
Malachi 3:24, The Prophet Haggai 2:6-7 , Ps. 72:16, 4Q285 4-5&10, Psalms 7:7-8
4Q246, 1QS x12-18, 1QSb=1Q28b , 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4, Melakim {I Kings8:43)Ezekiel 40-43)(Is.2:2, Zekh.14.16-21) Midrash Rabba (Exodus 18) . Exodus 23:20-22, Micah 4:5, Nahum 1. Isaiah 9:6, 11:2-3, 42:19, 61:2 .Psalms 7:7-9, 82:1, 90:4 .Jeremiel 14.
Talmud Ketubot 56a
Zohar II, 146a-146b

Even some sects of Christianity (JW's, Adventist, Coptics, Urantians, some Universalists and Mormons and few orders of Catholic Diocese) know the Biblical Moshiach is Michael.

Since one of George Michael's biggest hits was " The last Christmas" wouldn't it be ironic if his death heralds it....Or the last Christmas before the true Moshiach is revealed regardless the timing is " interesting" to say the least....

I didn't think of it that way, I was to busy noticing the Shirts in his video telling them to " Chose Life." and singing about Freedom. *L*

i rest my case.

Your case was dismissed as frivolous, asinine, and without merit. No foundation established.

Prince dead. Geroge Michael, David Bowie...all dead.

Kissinger still alive. Really, there is a God?

A lot of people have died and will continue to do so. The folks you named are no different than Joe Blow when it comes to dying.

Psst.

Everyone dies. No one makes it out of here alive.

Shh. Don't tell anybody.

tmp_26480-6ae0a7a61423ba8feb9e4e99e77270612120020607.jpg
I didn't think of it that way, I was to busy noticing the Shirts in his video telling them to " Chose Life." and singing about Freedom. *L*
You are the CHOSEN PROPHET and this is what you do?

Are you a Christian, and is this what you do?
tmp_26480-vatican29_151964260107.jpg tmp_26480-vatican29_18-1015909548.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 104571
You are the CHOSEN PROPHET and this is what you do?

Are you a Christian, and is this what you do?
View attachment 104572 View attachment 104573
Since you believe that you are a prophet and the Messiah, can you please tell me what your job description is as a Messiah? Are you going to save the world?

since Trump was elected there's never been a better time for atheist recruiting among people who suspected there is no god

Forum List

Back