George HW Bush 'IN INTENSIVE CARE' just days after death of wife Barbara Bush

I don’t know! I think he is young enough to recover and marry a trophy wife for the last few years of his life. Word is he likes to pat women’s butts.

Don’t be a dick.

I’m not being a dick. I’m simply not writing him off prematurely. The report I saw on the news is that he is responding well to treatments. He could actually live a few years longer.

What if he does not want to live now that Barbara his wife and friend of 73 years is no longer in physical being with him? He might have decided that he now just wants to go and join her.

This is what we hope for when we get married to love until we get old and die. It may be a bit sad, but it is also a blessed testimony and a legacy to their family...I can tell you who was the boss in that family..

:21:

I don’t know! I think he is young enough to recover and marry a trophy wife for the last few years of his life. Word is he likes to pat women’s butts.

Don’t be a dick.

I’m not being a dick. I’m simply not writing him off prematurely. The report I saw on the news is that he is responding well to treatments. He could actually live a few years longer.

What if he does not want to live now that Barbara his wife and friend of 73 years is no longer in physical being with him? He might have decided that he now just wants to go and join her.

Exactly so.

My Great Grandparents he is 99 years in age, she is 97 years in age both still living, they have been married for 75 years, we as a family have already attempted to psychologically prepare for when one of them leaves us then the other is going to follow and leave us very soon after, it is a very difficult and traumatic situation but that is life and these things are not in our hands, all we can do is prepare the best we can and also know that when we leave this earth that we will rejoin those we have loved and who we now have with us in Spirit but not anymore in Body.

Don’t be a dick.

Exactly so.

It can happen with parents also eg. Carrie Fisher died and then was it 24 hours after her mother Debbie Reynolds died.

Don’t be a dick.

Exactly so.

It can happen with parents also eg. Carrie Fisher died and then was it 24 hours after her mother Debbie Reynolds died.

Yes. They were so close. :(

Don’t be a dick.

Exactly so.

Yes. They were so close. :(

Yes they were, Carrie Fisher was a troubled soul hopefully she has now found the peace that she could not find in her Earthly life, Debbie Reynolds was always a class act like Doris Day, I think Doris Day is nearly 100 or getting there, she's had not a good life at times if you read about her POS husbands and fuck up of a son, although I think Terry Melcher got himself together later on and then he died of course.

How many days before some whack job liberal professor sings the praises of his death?
How many days before Roger Stone (or some other Trump advisor) calls Bush a drunk asshole like he did to Barbara Bush? You have some selective partisan faux outrage there, asshole

Report: President George H.W. Bush is in intensive care

Former President George H.W. Bush has been hospitalized and is in intensive care, according to CNN.

Bush went to the hospital just hours after the funeral of former first lady Barbara Bush.

I'm not going to ask for prayers or positivity or anything. He was not expected to last long without her.

My heart is with their family.

Yeah lets have our hearts there for two mass murderers of women and children around the world,thats the ticket.:2up: at the same time,while were at it,why dont we also make two special days to cry for stalin and Hitler as well and be sad that that they are no longer with us also.:206::5_1_12024:

What is WRONG with you???? That is totally uncalled for in a thread like this.

How many days before some whack job liberal professor sings the praises of his death?
How many days before Roger Stone (or some other Trump advisor) calls Bush a drunk asshole like he did to Barbara Bush? You have some selective partisan faux outrage there, asshole
I SAW what he said and I do NOT approve.
Then leave the partisanship out of it, because the disrespect comes from both extremes

Good article.

‘I thought I was done’: George H.W. Bush faced death at 20 during WWII

Included in those tributes was a brief account of one of the first times George Bush — now America’s oldest living president — faced his own mortality. More than seven decades ago, Bush confronted death not from an intensive care unit or at his dying wife’s bedside, but floating alone in the vastness of the Pacific Ocean.

A high school senior on Dec. 7, 1941, Bush was walking the campus of Phillips Academy Andover when he first heard the news that the Japanese had bombed Pearl Harbor. According to Bush biographer and presidential historian Jon Meacham, Bush’s immediate reaction was to serve.

“After Pearl Harbor, it was a different world altogether,” Bush would later recall for Meacham’s biography, Destiny and Power: The American Odyssey of George Herbert Walker Bush. “It was a red, white, and blue thing. Your country’s attacked, you’d better get in there and try to help.”

Bush initially decided he wanted to become a pilot — and fast. He briefly considered enlisting in the Royal Air Force in Canada because, as Bush told Meacham, he “could get through much faster.” But Bush was lured by naval service, inspired by the grandeur of the Navy’s power, and its reputation for camaraderie and purpose. A combination of flying and the Navy fit just right.

I read this news some time ago...

I heard he is out of intensive care?

I don't know

Don’t be a dick.

Exactly so.

tdy-130312-gwb-02.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Marvin%2BPierce.jpg

gbush-barbarawedding-P.jpeg

HS299.jpg

wedding2_1515194818593_4775770_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

barbara-bush-hospitalized.jpg

170119160410-45-barbara-bush-super-tease.jpg

e26bc522d3c2ac916bacd3dd9fc20a5c--george-bush-family-presidents-usa.jpg

She was loyal to him

That you can say about her

The woman had loyalty to her man

That is something .....whatever she was....the loyalty to her man was there....that's cool.

He's apparently not ready to go. :)

Former President George H.W. Bush is alert and talking - CNNPolitics

According to McGrath, the 41st President has said he is determined to get healthy and get to Maine this summer. On Monday, McGrath said Bush was "responding to treatments and appears to be recovering."

According to a source close to the former Republican President, Bush was admitted to the hospital with an infection that led to sepsis, which can be life-threatening. He was in critical condition, the source said.

The source added that Bush's blood pressure kept dropping and a couple of times there was serious concern about whether he was going to come through, but that he had been stabilized.

He's apparently not ready to go. :)

Former President George H.W. Bush is alert and talking - CNNPolitics

According to McGrath, the 41st President has said he is determined to get healthy and get to Maine this summer. On Monday, McGrath said Bush was "responding to treatments and appears to be recovering."

According to a source close to the former Republican President, Bush was admitted to the hospital with an infection that led to sepsis, which can be life-threatening. He was in critical condition, the source said.

The source added that Bush's blood pressure kept dropping and a couple of times there was serious concern about whether he was going to come through, but that he had been stabilized.
Told you so!

George HW Bush eager for doctors' OK to leave Texas hospital

I hope he lives to be able to pat many more women on the butt. :5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back