CDZ George HW Bush critical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
Should George HW Bush not pull thru from a serious pneumonia this day, will the good be interred with his bones?

Should George HW Bush not pull thru from a serious pneumonia this day, will the good be interred with his bones?

When GH Bush gets to hell.....he won't even have to wait in line....he'll get pushed to the front and probably offered a job.

When GH Bush gets to hell.....he won't even have to wait in line....he'll get pushed to the front and probably offered a job.

Oh, shut the fuck up.

Shut me up, asswipe.........step up to the plate or you can STFU.......you see? I know more than you...infinitely more.

Oh, shut the fuck up.

Shut me up, asswipe.........step up to the plate or you can STFU.......you see? I know more than you...infinitely more.

I wish I could, but the plate was destroyed by chemtrails. Or was it stolen by The Rothschilds? It is hard to keep your infinite knowledge of batshit straight.

The Bush Clan did much damage to our freedom during their combined 12 years presidency, I agree with you.

WTF??

OH ---- WAIT !!! This is CIVIL Debate Zone and should probably watch my language.

I mean -- "I'm shocked" that there is probably only one or two LEGAL CDZ posts in these 2 pages.

Any of you do this again to a CDZ thread, you'll be candidates for a PERMANENT ban from the CDZ. Check the forum and the OP before you post.

Weird OP for a "debate" anyways.. Closed.. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back