George Conway a stone cold loser?

Isn't everyone who deigns to speak out against Trump?
I have criticized the President on many issues, but libtards are just off the rails, denouncing anyone that ever says anything good about Trump as a 'stooge', 'Hannity disciple' etc.

The left truly does tend to suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome; it is a real psychological disorder.

That wasn't a response at all to the charge levied against him.

It says nothing as to whether Conway is a loser or not. All Mr. Conway did there was making an unfounded calumny against his President.

Plenty of evidence that Trump is nuts. 50 tweets, mostly whining about an SNL rerun is pretty good evidence.
Trump is the very definition of a melting snowflake.

orig

The President is just exercising his right to free speech, as guaranteed in the Bill of Rights, dean.

Just because he is serving us as our President doesn't make him a 2nd class citizen.

Personally, I'm glad to see Trump speaking Truth to power.

You're glad to see Trump speaking truth to power? Are you that dense? Trump can't speak truth to power because Trump IS the power. He's president for crying out loud.
Now if only Conway, Nagler and Cummings could understand that.

They do. That's why they are speaking truth to power. You don't seem to understand what that means.

Plenty of evidence that Trump is nuts. 50 tweets, mostly whining about an SNL rerun is pretty good evidence.

orig

The President is just exercising his right to free speech, as guaranteed in the Bill of Rights, dean.

Just because he is serving us as our President doesn't make him a 2nd class citizen.

You're glad to see Trump speaking truth to power? Are you that dense? Trump can't speak truth to power because Trump IS the power. He's president for crying out loud.

They do. That's why they are speaking truth to power. You don't seem to understand what that means.
lol Conway and Kristol are just two bitter men who wanted a place in his administration but were rejected, and Nagler and Cummings haven't spoken a word of truth in at least two years.

Last edited:

orig

lol Conway and Kristol are just two better men who wanted a place in his administration but were rejected, and Nagler and Cummings haven't spoken a word of truth in at least two years.

Yes. They are better men than Trump picks for his cabinet.

That's the latest report, but I'd like to hear from Mr. Conway himself on this issue.

When will CNN and MSNBC ask him about this new revelation about him?

Or are they trying to cover up this scoop?

Trump: George Conway Is "Stone Cold LOSER & Husband From Hell"

You know what they say. Lay down with dogs wake up with flees. George sleeps with a dog.

Yes he is a stone cold loser for marrying this woman.

I wonder what he has to say about his wife?

https://nypost.com/2019/06/14/trump-says-he-wont-fire-kellyanne-conway-for-hatch-act-violations/

Does he think his wife violated the Hatch Act?

Poor George was fired for incompetence in a government job he’s a little mad haha

Which is a completely different reason why his wife should be fired.

President Trump on Friday said he will not fire White House counselor Kellyanne Conway after a federal watchdog recommended that she be removed for repeatedly violating the Hatch Act by engaging in partisan political activity on behalf of her boss.

The OSC — which is unrelated to special counsel Robert Mueller’s office — informed Trump on Thursday that Conway has been a “repeat offender” of the Hatch Act by disparaging Democratic presidential candidates while speaking in her official capacity on TV and social media.

And before you go bashing the OSC, it is run by Henry Kerner, a Trump nominee.

That's the latest report, but I'd like to hear from Mr. Conway himself on this issue.

When will CNN and MSNBC ask him about this new revelation about him?

Or are they trying to cover up this scoop?

Trump: George Conway Is "Stone Cold LOSER & Husband From Hell"

You know what they say. Lay down with dogs wake up with flees. George sleeps with a dog.

Yes he is a stone cold loser for marrying this woman.

I wonder what he has to say about his wife?

https://nypost.com/2019/06/14/trump-says-he-wont-fire-kellyanne-conway-for-hatch-act-violations/

Does he think his wife violated the Hatch Act?

Mr. Conway is just pissed he didn't get a political plum when Trump was elected.

He's a loser.

As far as Mrs. Conway, she broke the Glass Ceiling. First Broad ever to run a successful Presidential Candidacy. If these people think that she violated the Hatch Act, they'll need to bring her to court, that's what the courts are there for. Both Mrs Conway and Mr. Trump disagree there was a violation

So what? Just because someone is a Trump nominee, it doesn't mean they can't make a mistake.

In any case, this is going to court anyhow, unless the libs want to drop it.

Poor George was fired for incompetence in a government job he’s a little mad haha

President Trump on Friday said he will not fire White House counselor Kellyanne Conway after a federal watchdog recommended that she be removed for repeatedly violating the Hatch Act by engaging in partisan political activity on behalf of her boss.

The OSC — which is unrelated to special counsel Robert Mueller’s office — informed Trump on Thursday that Conway has been a “repeat offender” of the Hatch Act by disparaging Democratic presidential candidates while speaking in her official capacity on TV and social media.

Stop attacking women

If he stilled love and voted for trump he'd be a swell guy in your book.

I didn't say anything about Mr. Conway at all. I'm just interested this news bit about him.

I think the man should answer the charges, yea or nay, as to whether he is the stone cold loser that is being alleged.

The man did answer the charges. You didn't read your own link? His response was a direct Tweet to Trump
View attachment 251210

That wasn't a response at all to the charge levied against him.

It says nothing as to whether Conway is a loser or not. All Mr. Conway did there was making an unfounded calumny against his President.
Its not a charge ya dork...its the President of the United States, a 70plus year old man, acting like he's 11 and in effect calling someone a pee pee head...and you swallowing his nuts.

Also, of course Conway is married to Kelly Ann...yikes!

Scale 1-10 how bad to you hate free speech

Forum List

Back