George Clooney hits the nail on the head

George Clooney has ruled himself out of a future role as US President, citing Barack Obama’s current troubles as a reason to avoid the job.

The Hollywood actor campaigned for Obama during the last election and speaks up regularly on political issues, leading some to posit him as the Democrats’ answer to Ronald Reagan.

However, at the Venice Film Festival he shot down the ‘Clooney for President’ rumours once and for all.

“As for me running for President - look, there’s a guy in office who is smarter than anybody you know, and nicer, and he’s having an almost impossible time governing.
“Why would anyone volunteer for that job? I have a very good job. So I have no interest,” he said.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

George Clooney: Why I won't stand for President - Telegraph

tumblr_llqkewecf31qfb99i.jpg

George Clooney has ruled himself out of a future role as US President, citing Barack Obama’s current troubles as a reason to avoid the job.

The Hollywood actor campaigned for Obama during the last election and speaks up regularly on political issues, leading some to posit him as the Democrats’ answer to Ronald Reagan.

However, at the Venice Film Festival he shot down the ‘Clooney for President’ rumours once and for all.

“As for me running for President - look, there’s a guy in office who is smarter than anybody you know, and nicer, and he’s having an almost impossible time governing.
“Why would anyone volunteer for that job? I have a very good job. So I have no interest,” he said.

tumblr_llqkewecf31qfb99i.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

George Clooney is a fucken moron.

I can pretend I am Clooney if that works for you. :lol:
Funny, Cons must love Clooney's films, and would trade places with him any day.
He's made some pretty good films, and dates some impressive ladies.

His opinions on politics? Who gives a shit?

Oh, yeah...idiot leftists, that's who. :lol:

:lol::lol: Anything Hollywood stars say the lefties believe-

-They don't seem to get that Hollywood stars live in a much different REALITY than the rest of us.

Funny, Cons must love Clooney's films, and would trade places with him any day.
He's made some pretty good films, and dates some impressive ladies.

His opinions on politics? Who gives a shit?

Oh, yeah...idiot leftists, that's who. :lol:

:lol::lol: Anything Hollywood stars say the lefties believe-

-They don't seem to get that Hollywood stars live in a much different REALITY than the rest of us.
Ain't that the truth. :clap2:

Forum List

Back