George Clooney hits the nail on the head

I've never understood the left's fascination with the opinions on geopolitics of entertainment figures.

Really, guys? Sean Penn? Barbra Streisand? Rosie O'Donnell? :lol:

You forgot Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Neil Boortz and Rush Limbaugh. A true list of losersl
Dood. Are you really so stupid you can't tell the difference between my list and yours? :lol:

Yes. It looks like you are.

I've never understood the left's fascination with the opinions on geopolitics of entertainment figures.

Really, guys? Sean Penn? Barbra Streisand? Rosie O'Donnell? :lol:

You forgot Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Neil Boortz and Rush Limbaugh. A true list of losersl
Dood. Are you really so stupid you can't tell the difference between my list and yours? :lol:

Yeah...your list is a true list of no-talent blowhards. The worst of the worst. Chicken hawk war-mongering cowards and everything.

Take a bow for proving your own point. :clap2:

Yeah...your list is a true list of no-talent blowhards. The worst of the worst. Chicken hawk war-mongering cowards and everything.

Bzzzzt! Wrong answer. Johhny, what do we have for Marc?

"A year's supply of Fail-a-Roni!"

The people on your list are paid to give their opinions on politics. The people on my list are paid to play pretend and sing songs. Leftists pretended their opinions were worth something. :lol:

The people on your list are paid to give their opinions on politics. The people on my list are paid to play pretend and sing songs. Leftists pretended their opinions were worth something. :lol:

Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Another lunatic that flew over the nest is loose.

:cuckoo:

Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Another lunatic that flew over the nest is loose.

:cuckoo:

Are you saying that Sean Penn and Barbra Streisand are experts on geopolitics?

Yeah. You probably are. :lol:

That was your list.

You could give two shits about "terrorists". The Bushies did and started businesses with the family of the worst terrorist in American history. George HW Bush pardoned Orlando Bosch, who bombed a plane and killed over 80 people. Who did Bill Ayers kill? Eh? And Republicans had no problemo palling around with the guy when it served their purposes.

No, no, Orlando blew up a plane with 80 Godless Commies on it. Please get the facts straight. Bill Ayers didn't kill anyone, but that was more due to a lack of competence, not a lack of trying.

Racist Pastors? At least Wright had a reason to be angry. Three hundred years of reasons. Why was Billy Graham angry at the Jews? They enslave his people? Or family? Eh? And what's up with Hagee and Benefiel? Seriously? America Haters? Why does Benefiel feel that the Statue of Liberty is demonic? Why does Rick Perry and Ron Paul hold that secession is an option for states? I can't think of anything more hateful then that.

Wow, Shallow, I think I hit a sensitive spot, man, you are just throwing everything against the wall. It isn't about why Wright is angry. Frankly, he's just another cheap race pimp getting rich off stupid people by stoking their resentment. Guy probably spends more on suits than I make in a month. Jackson, Wright, Sharpton, they're all living large on the suckers.

My point, which you miss is that Wright spewed this hateful shit every day for 20 years, and Obama brought his children to listen to it. Most decent people would hear a pastor say, "GOD DAMN AMERICA!" and would walk out the door, never to come back.

The statue of liberty being a "idol" is a little silly, but not offensive.

Why was Billy Graham angry at the Jews?

Well, they did kill Jesus...Oooops, we can't say that anymore. Just ignore what the bible says. (Again, I'm an atheist, don't even think there was a Jesus.)

You'd better make sure your own house is fucking clean before you start pointing fingers.

Frankly, guy, let's let it all hang out. I'd put Hagee up against Wright any day of the week. Hagee's a bit of a flake, but Wright is truly offensive.

Clooney could never run..he's banged to many hotties. Obama won essentially because he's a nose to the grindstone clean as a whistle policy wonk and a nerd.

Funny that conservatives shake and quake in their boots over someone like that.

:lol:

obama's a thug from Chicago and everybody that has an IQ of at least 50 knows the history of Chicago politics.

George Clooney has ruled himself out of a future role as US President, citing Barack Obama’s current troubles as a reason to avoid the job.

The Hollywood actor campaigned for Obama during the last election and speaks up regularly on political issues, leading some to posit him as the Democrats’ answer to Ronald Reagan.

However, at the Venice Film Festival he shot down the ‘Clooney for President’ rumours once and for all.

“As for me running for President - look, there’s a guy in office who is smarter than anybody you know, and nicer, and he’s having an almost impossible time governing.
“Why would anyone volunteer for that job? I have a very good job. So I have no interest,” he said.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

George Clooney: Why I won't stand for President - Telegraph

You're channeling Clooney? The crown dunderhead of Hollywierd?

Geeze Louise... this is pretty lame even by your low standards.

George Clooney has ruled himself out of a future role as US President, citing Barack Obama’s current troubles as a reason to avoid the job.

The Hollywood actor campaigned for Obama during the last election and speaks up regularly on political issues, leading some to posit him as the Democrats’ answer to Ronald Reagan.

However, at the Venice Film Festival he shot down the ‘Clooney for President’ rumours once and for all.

“As for me running for President - look, there’s a guy in office who is smarter than anybody you know, and nicer, and he’s having an almost impossible time governing.
“Why would anyone volunteer for that job? I have a very good job. So I have no interest,” he said.

I wonder if Alec Baldwin or Zak Galifianakas has also ruled himself out?

You're channeling Clooney? The crown dunderhead of Hollywierd?

Geeze Louise... this is pretty lame even by your low standards.
Alec should be HERE along with his brother on television...along with Clooney.

Clooney could never run..he's banged to many hotties. Obama won essentially because he's a nose to the grindstone clean as a whistle policy wonk and a nerd.

Funny that conservatives shake and quake in their boots over someone like that.

obama-has-a-toke1.jpg

"Me shot hoops with Choom Gang" = the sum total of everything Obama wrote by himself without William Ayers or Elaine Kagan writing it for him

Whoops!

Maybe Swallow meant this:

NERDZ.jpg

If Obama does this, I'll vote for him in 2012...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mRG2oAQhso]Revenge of the Nerds Talent Show - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back