George Carlin on republicans and fundys

George Carlin was right about a lot of things in politics. However:
"Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician."
George S. Patton, Jr. General USA

And Guano is a liberal Democrat. Fancy that.

His remarks on their horror of street crime and nonchalant attitude of even the most heinous white-collar crime is still disappointingly true.

10404416_387092648115587_3789556038529963983_n.jpg

That old hackneyed bullshit? :lol:

That's the deal with Liberals and their incessant whining. Repeat the same bullshit over and over and soon enough it's accepted as truth- by other Liberals. That's how they grow their voting ranks.
It's conservatives that repeat the same shit to appear hard and cold to the "mooches" that this idea comes from. We see it here everyday where the poor are generalized into a single lazy group undeserving of even the most basic things that keep people from starving or dying of neglect or a wage that could lift them from the indignity of having to use public assistance in the first place. I know being a hard-ass on the internet is fun but it does nothing to counter the image of conservatives turning uncaring backs towards human misery.

George Carlin was white.

George was white but not a cracker

cracker = rightwing white primarily bible thumper, the center of the nest in jesusland , however, known to perch and nest though-out certain portions of north America

scientific name: crackercanous

That old hackneyed bullshit? :lol:

That's the deal with Liberals and their incessant whining. Repeat the same bullshit over and over and soon enough it's accepted as truth- by other Liberals. That's how they grow their voting ranks.
It's conservatives that repeat the same shit to appear hard and cold to the "mooches" that this idea comes from. We see it here everyday where the poor are generalized into a single lazy group undeserving of even the most basic things that keep people from starving or dying of neglect or a wage that could lift them from the indignity of having to use public assistance in the first place. I know being a hard-ass on the internet is fun but it does nothing to counter the image of conservatives turning uncaring backs towards human misery.
Thanks for proving my point. :thup:

Forum List

Back