George Bush's Greatest Moment

i still find this funny even a year after he is gone :lol:

I think I need a psychiatrist...I didn't think that was funny, but I thought to prayer to God about all the guys favorites dying and then saying Obama was his favorite president was funny. Maybe my humor needs a tune up? Or maybe I'm just a prude that doesn't like the "f" word or the symbol for it.

"George Bush's Greatest Moment"

Ummm.. George W. Bush's greatest moment was the day he left the office of the POTUS, it's just a shame that his replacement has turned out to be even worse than he was. :(

I think one needs to be of a certain age to realize just how funny the clip truly is. I was proud of him immediately after 9-11 and through the initial stages of Afghanistan. My admiration rapidly waned after that. Obama has not been a thrill, either, but I am glad the creeps in our party got one in the nose in 2008.

His greatest moment was the 2001 World Series first pitch at Yankee Stadium. Letter high fastball with some stuff on it. Best first pitch ever

Funniest moment had to be him ducking the shoes

Ummm.. George W. Bush's greatest moment was the day he left the office of the POTUS, it's just a shame that his replacement has turned out to be even worse than he was. :(

I guess this is all you are left with as a GOP hack - admit what the whole world knows as fact and then try and shit on the new guy just because he's a Dem.

I guess this is all you are left with as a GOP hack - admit what the whole world knows as fact and then try and shit on the new guy just because he's a Dem.

LOL! great stuff :clap2: and how come nobody told me I got promoted to "GOP hack"? do I get a jacket, a tote bag or something equally cool with that? :)

LOL! great stuff :clap2: and how come nobody told me I got promoted to "GOP hack"? do I get a jacket, a tote bag or something equally cool with that? :)

You have that Goldwater thing in your avy after all :rofl:

You will get to know jay, he is a fun guy that likes to poke people with sticks :D.

You guys wanna know what my honest "bush's greatest moment" is as a president?

Forum List

Back