George Bush's Eve Of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BONDI BOY
When people with little means or or lack of any real voice within the public arena are repressed or suffer injustice's, they resort to desperate measures.
There are many so called terrorist groups around the world that endure the stigma of this label.
The A.N.C. are one of the few that have evolved from beast to beauty and this is only because of the change in western atittudes towards the repression of blacks. I am quite sure if they wre around fifty years previous they would have been crushed with the usual swiftness white men use.

The palestinian plight is a story of displacement and opression by a force much much greater than there own, with complete support from the worlds supper power. [ stones vrs bullets] The Palestinians are suffering losses of three to one when it comes to inocent victims. I see no difference to killing via bombers or helichopter gun ships, the result is the same. Maybe if we provide the Palistinians with helichopters and tanks this would stop them from resorting to suicide bombers and legditimize the conflict in a more conventional manner.
If this did happen maybe people like jimnyc would bother to consider there grievences, taking the time to analize the cause rather than effect, resulting in the obvious conclusion that every situation is different and deserves to be treated as so.
Comparing Al-qaeda to the P.L.O. is the same as comparing Hittler to Saddam.[which is done in this chat room on a regular basis.]

NOTE FOR THE IDIOTS: IN NO WAY DO I SUPPORT TERROISM BUT I SEE NO DIFFERENCE IN KILLING WITH CONVENTIONAL FORCES EITHER. THE WORLD SUX!

Very good post, BondiBoy!
Except for the 'idiots' part. And do refrain from namecalling. Makes your case even stronger.

Jim, NewGuy, he did write all of this down for you. Can't you cut the guy a little slack?

Originally posted by Emmanuel_Z
Very good post, BondiBoy!
Except for the 'idiots' part. And do refrain from namecalling. Makes your case even stronger.

Jim, NewGuy, he did write all of this down for you. Can't you cut the guy a little slack?

Why don't you guys read your history books and get the facts. Then come back and try to hold a meaningful debate. and BondiBoy, If the world sux so bad and you don't wish to be a part of it, there is a self induced cure for that...

There are no facts in any history books that contradict what BondiBoy said, Jim.

There are no facts in any history books that contradict what BondiBoy said, Jim.

Do you even bother reading before you reply? Why are you directing your comments to me?

The palestinian plight is a story of displacement and opression by a force much much greater than there own, with complete support from the worlds supper power. [ stones vrs bullets] The Palestinians are suffering losses of three to one when it comes to inocent victims.

There's actually no such thing as a "Palestinian" in the modern sense of the word....

I don't care what he wrote. It has no bearing on the reality of what I posted. I cut nobody slack that doesn't deserve it.

The suicide bombers are Palestinians and religion is 90% of this war.

If one chooses not to face that, they don't deserve to be cut slack, they deserve to be fooled as they are asking to be.

If the US truly had murder in it's heart, we would have bombed Fallujah and Najaf until it was a wee bitty pile of dust, killing everything in it.

We would also have a much smaller number of US casualties IMHO if the politicos would let the military be the military..

Originally posted by NewGuy
I don't care what he wrote. It has no bearing on the reality of what I posted. I cut nobody slack that doesn't deserve it.

The suicide bombers are Palestinians and religion is 90% of this war.

If one chooses not to face that, they don't deserve to be cut slack, they deserve to be fooled as they are asking to be.

Religion has very little to do with this war, its a simple matter of U.S. economic policy. [America's quest for global dominance]
Killing children with bombs strapped to your chest or bombs droped from planes [panama, vietnam,afghanistan,iraq] it makes no difference, the result is DEAD CHILDREN. You guys also decide to rape them first in some occasions.

In regard to my sources Im just repeating the views of Noam Chomsky, your greatest mind.

QUOTE: THE NEW YORK TIMES.
Judged in terms of the power, range, novelty and influence of his thought, Noam chomsky is arguablythe most important intellectual alive.

When jimnyc gets talked about like that I might start to listen.

Judged in terms of grammar, spelling, coherency and ability to formulate complete sentences, Bondi Boy is arguably the most stupid person alive.

Hey, Bondidiot:

dumb30.jpg

Religion has very little to do with this war, its a simple matter of U.S. economic policy. [America's quest for global dominance]
Killing children with bombs strapped to your chest or bombs droped from planes [panama, vietnam,afghanistan,iraq] it makes no difference, the result is DEAD CHILDREN. You guys also decide to rape them first in some occasions.

In regard to my sources Im just repeating the views of Noam Chomsky, your greatest mind.

Judged in terms of the power, range, novelty and influence of his thought, Noam chomsky is arguablythe most important intellectual alive.

Hey Boy ,
If the U.S. was interested in world domination , why wouldn't we have taken over that useless island you reside on? Obviously there aren't too many men left there , they have all left for better places like the U.S. , so we could just send over a couple of teenage girls to kick the ass of twerps like you . But then again that is the point , we don't want to rule the world , we would just be stuck paying for useless New York Times reading dildoes like yourself .

Noam Chomsky? Are you kidding?

How about we use the FULL quote that was in the NYT?

Arguably the most important intellectual alive, how can he write such nonsense about international affairs and foreign policy?

I guess we now know why you refuse to cite sources. It's because you're an idiot!

Please provide factual evidence that we have intentionally killed children and raped some beforehand. You won't be able to find any evidence supporting that but you are still welcome to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back