George Bush

Why are we still discussing him on a daily basis and do you think 4 years after Obama leaves office, we will still be discussing him every day too?

Because the hard core libtards Obama supporters refuse to allow Obama to accept ANY responsibility for anything negative, and insist on blaming Bush so as not to sully the good name Obama.

GW has done well staying off the radar. I think we should forget about him as he obviously wants us to do.

But then again without GW the dimwitcraps would have no one to blame for their failures.

Why are we still discussing him on a daily basis and do you think 4 years after Obama leaves office, we will still be discussing him every day too?

Not if his replacement is a person that accepts responsibility for his job. The Boooooooosh shit gets so old.

Yes!

I think everyone needs to just put the Bush meme to bed. In November it will be either Obamas second term or Romneys 1st. I can understand discussing the previous administration, but Bush won't even be that anymore.

Bush crashed the world economy.

that will forever be the facts of his adminstration.

when was the last time someone told you to NEVER mention Carter again?

We discussed Bill Clinton through the tenure of George W. Bush. Forget not that Barack Obama indeed stepped into sinking financial sand created by George W. Bush. The magnitude of the national financial dilemma left by George Bush was too grave for the creator to be excluded when blames are to be passed around. Fact is:

George W. Bush, the 43rd president of the US, will forever be a part of the financial mess Barack Obama was left to manage. Not even another 4 years of Barack Obama or anyone else will completely remedy the financial crisis George W. Bush left

Bush is NOW a part of history.

So is Nixion

So is Bush 41

so is Reagan.

why is it you people dont want your past leaders mentioned?

As much as the rw's don't want to admit it, he influences our lives in almost every way and every day and will continue to do so for a couple of generations. Same is true of Reagan.

How long before we can pay off the debt either of these two?

The Current ReaganBush Debt is:
$15,096,377,597,224.50
which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of
94.17%
of the entire national debt
in only 8.4746% of the 236 years of the existence of the United States of America.
ReaganBushDebt.org

you dont get to erase history to win elections

In opposition of my instincts to respond to a nutbar, like you, let me remind you that George W. Bush won two elections.

The second one, without a doubt, recognized even by left-wingers nuttier than you.

The first one, in 2000? Well, if you respect the decision of the Supreme Court Of The United States about Roe v. Wade, you must respect the decision about of the Supreme Court of the United States regarding the election results of 2000 in Florida.

So, end it there. Nothing more need be said. Even though we all know that it will never end.

I think it's relevant to bring up Bush in certain instances, like the wars. However it's hard for me to imagine anyone who reads the boards not seeing the harping back to Bush, no matter the topic as annoying as hell.

Bush was a poor president, and when he left office the economy was in a downward spiral. However he hasn't been in office for 4 years now, at some point you have to move on.

Bush crashed the world economy.

that will forever be the facts of his adminstration.

when was the last time someone told you to NEVER mention Carter again?

"I think it's relevant to bring up Bush in certain instances, like the wars. However it's hard for me to imagine anyone who reads the boards not seeing the harping back to Bush, no matter the topic as annoying as hell.

Bush was a poor president, and when he left office the economy was in a downward spiral. However he hasn't been in office for 4 years now, at some point you have to move on."

It is unpleasant to be reminded of complicity in war crimes.

Last edited:
And I want SOMEONE even Conservatives that blame Bush to correct these ACTUAL REAL EVENTS that ACTUALLY HAPPENED... They are the facts!

1) Did the $5 trillion collapse of the dot.com bubble NOT happen? If so please tell me this article is wrong!

According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 -
and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
The dot-com bubble: How to lose $5 trillion – Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

SO tell me what happened to the $5 trillion??? It is being written off against taxes that would be paid at the rate of $166 billion lost tax revenue PER YEAR!!!

2) Did YOU forget that 9/11 occurred and it cost $2 trillion over the next 30 years again $66 billion will NOT BE PAiD.. was that Bush's fault?
Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York!!
9. Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated.

Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone.
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels.
9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
The Top 10 Financial Events of the Decade

3) $1 trillion in written off losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history!

The worst Katrina?? made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. Andrew slammed into South Florida in 1992 as a Category 5. It caused 40 deaths and $30 billion in property damage. More than 250,000 people were left homeless and 82,000 businesses were destroyed or damaged.
Hurricane Katrina ALONE!
Year 2005: Hurricanes Katrina and Rita
On August 25, 2005, Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast of the U.S. as a strong Category 3 or low Category 4 storm. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Hurricane Rita quickly followed Katrina only to make matters worse. Between the two, more than $200 billion in damage was done. 400,000 jobs were lost and 275,000 homes were destroyed. Many of the jobs and homes were never to be recovered. Hundreds of thousands of people were displaced and over 1,000 were killed and more are missing. The effect on oil and gasoline prices was long-lasting.

400,000 jobs due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita
145,000 jobs in NYC alone due to 9/11
300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts.

Almost 1 million jobs alone from those 3 events !!

DO YOU understand NONE of that was Bush's fault!

Did THOSE EVENTS happen? WERE THEY BUSH'S FAULT???

Forum List

Back