George Bush Was the Best President This Country Has Ever Seen.

Welcome to America, Phate.

You speak Persian?

And you expect to get a job with our foreign service!?!

I think NOT being able speak a foreign language, and NOT knowing anything about any nation you are assigned to is a requirement for that organization, isn't it?

After all, if you can speak the language of the land where you are assigned, or if you understand the sietgiest of the land and the plight of the people who live there, how can you be an effective UGLY AMERICAN?

Last edited:
Now that I've got your attention I'd like to say whats up.

19 years old, 1st year Cal State Fullerton student. I am a Political Science major with an emphasis in International relations. I am interested in everything dealing with foreign policy, international politics, and intelligence. I'm not sure what the exact career I'm going into yet. But CIA, United Nations, State Department, and Foreign Diplomat all seem like viable options. The fact that I speak Persian and was born in a foreign country should help too.

Fiscal Conservative
Social Moderate

Hobbies: Fitness, Nutrition, Beach Volleyball and Partying. :party: :beer:

you ARE joking right?:lol:Hitlers twin brother-the best president ever? Like someone else said before,in what country?:lol:

Last edited:
Now that I've got your attention I'd like to say whats up.

19 years old, 1st year Cal State Fullerton student. I am a Political Science major with an emphasis in International relations. I am interested in everything dealing with foreign policy, international politics, and intelligence. I'm not sure what the exact career I'm going into yet. But CIA, United Nations, State Department, and Foreign Diplomat all seem like viable options. The fact that I speak Persian and was born in a foreign country should help too.

Fiscal Conservative
Social Moderate

Hobbies: Fitness, Nutrition, Beach Volleyball and Partying. :party: :beer:

Welcome aboard.

The only part of the intro that I'm hoping is serious is the interest in foreign policy.

You chose a good board, good conversation and battles, but I find far more interest in domestic than foreign policy- und das macht mich traurig.

Hope you like it here.

May the farce be with you, bucko. A 19 year old wants to run with the wolves. Be careful of what you ask for. They might tear out yer tender little throat.

Forum List

Back