George Bush Was the Best President This Country Has Ever Seen.

Phate

Apr 14, 2009
Southern Cali
Now that I've got your attention I'd like to say whats up.

19 years old, 1st year Cal State Fullerton student. I am a Political Science major with an emphasis in International relations. I am interested in everything dealing with foreign policy, international politics, and intelligence. I'm not sure what the exact career I'm going into yet. But CIA, United Nations, State Department, and Foreign Diplomat all seem like viable options. The fact that I speak Persian and was born in a foreign country should help too.

Fiscal Conservative
Social Moderate

Hobbies: Fitness, Nutrition, Beach Volleyball and Partying. :party: :beer:

19 years old, 1st year Cal State Fullerton student. I am a Political Science major with an emphasis in International relations. I am interested in everything dealing with foreign policy, international politics, and intelligence. I'm not sure what the exact career I'm going into yet. But CIA, United Nations, State Department, and Foreign Diplomat all seem like viable options. The fact that I speak Persian and was born in a foreign country should help too.

Fiscal Conservative
Social Moderate

Welcome.

International relations is an intriguing field of study for sure. If you don't mind my asking, which country were you born in? Iran?

Fiscal Conservative
Social Moderate

Welcome.

International relations is an intriguing field of study for sure. If you don't mind my asking, which country were you born in? Iran?

Thanks man. I was born in Germany. You might be asking what the hell I was doing in Germany...well. My parents are from Afghanistan and they barely managed to escape the country. Ended up living in Germany for 8 years, moving to California. Then living in Afghanistan for 3-4 summers.

Fiscal Conservative
Social Moderate

Welcome.

Thanks man. I was born in Germany. You might be asking what the hell I was doing in Germany...well. My parents are from Afghanistan and they barely managed to escape the country. Ended up living in Germany for 8 years, moving to California. Then living in Afghanistan for 3-4 summers.

I have spent a couple of summers in Afghan. Lovely country. :cool:

Welcome to the board.

Welcome.

Welcome to the board.

You must not have been staying in the same part of Afghanistan I was in. lol

Just playing. There is beauty there..better yet..you can tell there WAS beauty there before all the wars.

Last edited:

Fiscal Conservative
Social Moderate

You forgot to mention that in your spare time you are a pop-up target with a thread title like that.

Welcome.

Fiscal Conservative
Social Moderate

You forgot to mention that in your spare time you are a pop-up target with a thread title like that.

Welcome.

I'm honestly expecting a couple conservatives to take the title seriously. Well..thats what I was hoping.

Fiscal Conservative
Social Moderate

Welcome.

I'm honestly expecting a couple conservatives to take the title seriously. Well..thats what I was hoping.

i'm a conservative, i thought it was hilarious.

welcome.

"George Bush Was the Best President This Country Has Ever Seen."

What country?

Welcome.

I am Xotoxi.

Fiscal Conservative
Social Moderate

You might need this...

Shelter_S.JPG

Welcome to the board.

Just playing. There is beauty there..better yet..you can tell there WAS beauty there before all the wars.

You must have missed my sarcasm. It was probably a pretty country. This is the view I got:

1245283324_l.jpg

That's pretty cool. I've not yet been able to do much international travel, but I'd like to see both of those countries and a mess of others if I ever get the chance. Currently, I could probably count the number of times I've been out of the Southern US on one hand. :lol:

GL with school and enjoy the forum.

Fiscal Conservative
Social Moderate

Welcome.

Better odds some lefties will and launch the all-out assault. :lol:

Welcome to the board.

You must have missed my sarcasm. It was probably a pretty country. This is the view I got:

1245283324_l.jpg

Anytime I was in the ME, I preferred THAT view to all others. Not that the ME could make anyone paranoid or anything ...:eusa_whistle:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I appreciate it.

It was either this forum or the Politicalforum.com one. But I'm going with this one.

Fiscal Conservative
Social Moderate

You gotta be carefule with those titles, folks will think you're an ignorant troll!

christ,it appears that we are inundated with more "illegals",utilizing the affirmative action fiasco----good luck,chumps!

Forum List

Back