George Bush - the most popular president in US history

(((yawn))) Hey RW...where in Jersey are you from...I was born and raised in Morristown.
Too freakin' funny!
Obama initiated healthcare reform?
It's failing. He's lost the public option. The main cruxt of his plan, and what you liberal handout takers wanted most.
Brought us out of the worst recession in 70 years?
Tell that to those who ARE STILL losing their jobs and homes at an alarming rate. Where's all those jobs he promised would be created? Not one has been created. Why are small businesses going out of business at an alarming rate. Why is Obama stating that a second stimulus may be coming? Why are the car company's that Obama took over, STILL FAILING? Why are banks turning down home loans, even to fully qualified buyers? Why are refi's being rejected by banks, even to fully qualified buyers?
Drew down the troop strength in Iraq?
He promised to have them outta there by when?

Obama's legacy to this point?
ABJECT FAILURE!

OK!

First off..I see you accept the legacy of George Bush.....Not too impressive

Healthcare WILL pass in spite of unanimous republican opposition. Public Option is still on the table

Are you boys still in economic denial??
Most economists have accepted we are emerging from recession. Index of leading economic indicators is UP five months in a row. Stock market is UP 40% since the passing of the stimulus bill. MORE Americans lost their jobs in the last eight months of Bush than the first eight months of Obama
The Hijackers entered this country, enrolled in flight school, rented apartments, Accepted monetary wire transfers, and finalized the plans all on Clintons watch. Not to mention Clinton's three failed attempts to take Bin Laden out. So, it's BOTH parties fault.
We went to Iran based on intelligence reports that both Parties authorized, and eventually voted to go into Iraq on. We did the right thing. Hussein is a memory, and Iraq is a free democracy. WE WON!
Afghanistan was never abandoned. We still had troops over their fighting. The death rate didn't sky rocket until Obama took office.
Torture still hasn't been proven.
Dem's and republicans both voted to go into Iraq, overwhelmingly. Admit it!
Turned the Iraq war around by signing off on a troop surge requested by ground commanders. Barry said it would never work. It worked, We won!
The governor of Louisiana (dem), and New Orleans Mayor (dem) abjectly failed to have a plan in place in case of such a disaster. The damage was already done the exact moment the levy's broke. The State officials failed in notifying the feds of the full extent of the initial situation.
And what is the deficit now under Obama?
Thanks to ACORN, FREDDIE, FANNIE, And those involved in overseeing those entities, including Barney Frank, they got the ball rolling, and was the main cause of the recession. You know, zero down, ARM mortgages that allowed the irresponsible to buy homes they never could afford.
Yeah, it was all Bush's fault alright!
LMAO!

Last edited:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

According to documents provided by former US Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill, George W. Bush, ten days after taking office in January 2001, instructed his aides to look for a way to overthrow the Iraqi regime. A secret memo entitled "Plan for post-Saddam Iraq" was discussed in January and February 2001, and a Pentagon document dated March 5, 2001

Last edited:
George Tenet, was rising to prominence as the lead agency in the Afghanistan war. But when Tenet insisted in his personal meetings with President Bush that there was no connection between al-Qaeda and Iraq, Vice-President Dick Cheney and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld initiated a secret program to re-examine the evidence and marginalize the CIA and Tenet

In late February 2002, the CIA sent former Ambassador Joseph Wilson to investigate reports that Iraq was attempting to purchase additional yellowcake from Niger. Wilson returned and informed the CIA that reports of yellowcake sales to Iraq were "unequivocally wrong." The Bush administration, however, continued to allege Iraq's attempts to obtain additional yellowcake were a justification for military action

On September 18, 2002, George Tenet briefed Bush that Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction. Bush dismissed this top-secret intelligence from Hussein's 's inner circle which was approved by two senior CIA officers, but it turned out to be completely accurate.

In October 2002, a few days before the U.S. Senate voted on the Joint Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq, about 75 senators were told in closed session that Iraq had the means of attacking the eastern seaboard of the U.S. with biological or chemical weapons delivered by unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs.)[48] On February 5, 2003, Colin Powell presented further evidence in his Iraqi WMD program presentation to the UN Security Council that UAVs were ready to be launched against the US. At the time, there was a vigorous dispute within the US military and intelligence community as to whether CIA conclusions about Iraqi UAVs were accurate.[104]

The US Air Force agency most familiar with UAVs insisted that Iraq did not possess any offensive UAV capability, saying the few they had were designed for surveillance and intended for reconnaissance.

In February 2003, the U.S. Army's top general, Eric Shinseki, told the Senate Armed Services Committee that it would take "several hundred thousand soldiers" to secure Iraq Two days later, US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said the post-war troop commitment would be less than the number of troops required to win the war and, "the idea that it would take several hundred thousand U.S. forces is far from the mark." Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz said Shineski's estimate was "way off the mark," because other countries would take part in an occupying force

Last edited:
In March 2003, Hans Blix reported that, "No evidence of proscribed activities have so far been found," in Iraq, saying that progress was made in inspections which would continue. He estimated the time remaining for disarmament being verified through inspections to be "months But the U.S. government announced that "diplomacy has failed" and that it would proceed with a coalition of allied countries, named the "coalition of the willing", to rid Iraq of its alleged weapons of mass destruction. The U.S. government abruptly advised U.N. weapons inspectors to immediately leave Baghdad.

On May 1, 2003, President Bush staged a dramatic visit to the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln operating a few miles west of San Diego, California. The visit climaxed at sunset with Bush's now well-known "Mission Accomplished" speech. In this nationally televised speech, delivered before the sailors and airmen on the flight deck, Bush effectively declared victory due to the defeat of Iraq's conventional forces. However, former President Hussein remained at large and significant pockets of resistance remained.

On September 18, 2002, George Tenet briefed Bush that Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction. Bush dismissed this top-secret intelligence from Hussein's 's inner circle which was approved by two senior CIA officers, but it turned out to be completely accurate.

You're a liar. Your source is bullshit Post your source for this information.

Here's the FACTS on Iraq WMD spoken by Tenet himself:
Tenet privately lent his personal authority to the intelligence reports about weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in Iraq. At a meeting on December 12, 2002, he assured Bush that the evidence against Saddam Hussein amounted to a "slam dunk case." After several months of refusing to confirm this statement, Tenet later stated that this remark was taken out of context.

and of course he would say "My remarks were taken out of context"....he's a Democrat.

In October 2002, a few days before the U.S. Senate voted on the Joint Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq, about 75 senators were told in closed session that Iraq had the means of attacking the eastern seaboard of the U.S. with biological or chemical weapons delivered by unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs.)[48] On February 5, 2003, Colin Powell presented further evidence in his Iraqi WMD program presentation to the UN Security Council that UAVs were ready to be launched against the US. At the time, there was a vigorous dispute within the US military and intelligence community as to whether CIA conclusions about Iraqi UAVs were accurate.[104]

The US Air Force agency most familiar with UAVs insisted that Iraq did not possess any offensive UAV capability, saying the few they had were designed for surveillance and intended for reconnaissance.

That was the drawings, wasn't it? No photos, just drawings.

Hopey Changey deserves no better treatment than George Bush got. I and many others will choose to blame him for all tragedies that befall our nation because it his terrible policies that are going to cause these possible future tragedies. He will and should be blamed for everything. That was the Liberal creep mentality during Bush's eight years so i see no reason why Hopey Changey shouldn't receive the same treatment. Is this fair? Was it fair when the Liberal creeps did it to George Bush? I don't know if it's fair or not but i do know it would be justice. Who ever said life was fair anyway? Just blame Obama sounds pretty good to me and many others. Blame Bush worked pretty good for the Liberal creeps so i'm willing to give it a shot. Hey maybe even that "Impeach Obama" stuff will become en vogue at some point too? I guess we'll see. Hmm?

What? This entire post makes no sense whatsoever.

Obama hasn't had any "tragedies" happen on his watch.

Unlike George Bush.

Senselessly blaming Obama for some imagined future tragedy is absolutely ludicrous.

It was YOUR favorite president that destroyed our credibility, put us into TWO wars, and bankrupted our economy. Not Obama.

But you assholes just keep making shit up to blame Obama for. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You say that Obama hasn't had any "tragedies" happen on his watch. Well, my way of thinking says that so far Obama's biggest "tragedy", or should I say "America's tragedy", is for Obama to have gotten elected President in the first place. He's nothing but a cheap, probably criminal, run of the mill, crappy Chicagoland political hack. He's as much of a crook as all the other ex-political figures that Illinois currently has in prison. My guess, is when they get around to truthfully investigating ACORN and Obama's role in it he will be joining the rest of the jailbirds. I can't wait for that to happen. Tell me, is it just me wondering, or do all the Democrap Presidents these days get impeached?

Last edited:
On May 1, 2003, President Bush staged a dramatic visit to the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln operating a few miles west of San Diego, California. The visit climaxed at sunset with Bush's now well-known "Mission Accomplished" speech. In this nationally televised speech, delivered before the sailors and airmen on the flight deck, Bush effectively declared victory due to the defeat of Iraq's conventional forces. However, former President Hussein remained at large and significant pockets of resistance remained.

While families on shore waited one more day for their loved ones on the Carrier to come into port.

Tenet privately lent his personal authority to the intelligence reports about weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in Iraq. At a meeting on December 12, 2002, he assured Bush that the evidence against Saddam Hussein amounted to a "slam dunk case." After several months of refusing to confirm this statement, Tenet later stated that this remark was taken out of context.

and of course he would say "My remarks were taken out of context"....he's a Democrat.

LOL

There is a BIG difference between Sept 18 2002 and December 12 2002

Hopey Changey deserves no better treatment than George Bush got. I and many others will choose to blame him for all tragedies that befall our nation because it his terrible policies that are going to cause these possible future tragedies. He will and should be blamed for everything. That was the Liberal creep mentality during Bush's eight years so i see no reason why Hopey Changey shouldn't receive the same treatment. Is this fair? Was it fair when the Liberal creeps did it to George Bush? I don't know if it's fair or not but i do know it would be justice. Who ever said life was fair anyway? Just blame Obama sounds pretty good to me and many others. Blame Bush worked pretty good for the Liberal creeps so i'm willing to give it a shot. Hey maybe even that "Impeach Obama" stuff will become en vogue at some point too? I guess we'll see. Hmm?

What? This entire post makes no sense whatsoever.

Obama hasn't had any "tragedies" happen on his watch.

Unlike George Bush.

Senselessly blaming Obama for some imagined future tragedy is absolutely ludicrous.

It was YOUR favorite president that destroyed our credibility, put us into TWO wars, and bankrupted our economy. Not Obama.

But you assholes just keep making shit up to blame Obama for. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You say that Obama hasn't had any "tragedies" happen on his watch. Well, my way of thinking says that so far Obama's biggest "tragedy", or should I say "America's tragedy", is for Obama to have gotten elected President in the first place. He's nothing but a cheap, probably criminal, run of the mill, creapy Chicagoland political hack. He's as much of a crook as all the other ex-political figures that Illinois currently has in prison. My guess, is when they get around to truthfully investigating ACORN and Obama's role in it he will be joining the rest of the jailbirds. I can't wait for that to happen. Tell me, is it just me, or do all the Democrap Presidents these days get impeached?

Only when the Republicans want to try to go for partisan hackery.

You know, it took more than Chicago to elect Obama president. How do account for that?

LOL

There is a BIG difference between Sept 18 2002 and December 12 2002

Oh...right....he can't get his story straight.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Forum List

Back