George Bush, the Environmentalist

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Everything that you posted, insein, is rather like you, insane. Those figures and stats have been refuted and proven statistically inaccurate time and time again. But you never saw any of that, did you, insein? Sorry, fella, I can't open the eyes of those who refuse to see.

Where is this irrefutable refuting argument that you say is out there? All i see from you is hearsay and opinions.

I've offered many sources and links as have others in my tenure here in USMB. The fact that you haven't seen them or have failed to research them is your problem. I didn't come here to recruit you. I came here for education and conversation. That's it. Some of you more virulent right wing freaks are just plain rude but I maintain my original purpose.

I've offered many sources and links as have others in my tenure here in USMB. The fact that you haven't seen them or have failed to research them is your problem. I didn't come here to recruit you. I came here for education and conversation. That's it. Some of you more virulent right wing freaks are just plain rude but I maintain my original purpose.

So Insein is asked for sources - and he provides them.

Psychoblues is asked for sources - and he whines as usual.

Typical.

Spoken like a truly indoctrinated Republicrat, Moi. Did you ever notice that your "refund" was paid back in '03? How many bombs went off in GCS prior to GWB? I know of some very serious ones that were utilized elsewhere since his appointment, don't you know? I also understand completely that the previous prez was ostracized over and over again for fighting terror by the same people that now claim to be so supportive of such a war. Hypocrisy, I didn't really say that, or did I? It's easily discernable. I certainly lubricate my own utensils of self protection and game harvesting and I've never felt threatened beyond propaganda that I might lose that ability. Common sense, it's not complicated at all, my friend. The "coach" lost the support of many of those that wanted so badly to believe in him since that very poorly orchestrated event. But, we can't win them all, don't you agree?

Psychoblues. The economy is on the up. We're winning the war on global terrorism. Americans are on to the liberal bullshit routine. WHy do you think we have the house, senate and the presidency. Democrats suck and america knows it. your party is on the brink of utter annihiliation. Dispute that.

Originally posted by jimnyc
So Insein is asked for sources - and he provides them.

Psychoblues is asked for sources - and he whines as usual.

Typical.

Yea bro, it was the theme for last night with Psycho. Go on a tangent, make wild accusations, ignore the links given to him as proof, then say his proof is better, but refuses to provide it based on arrogance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back