George Bush, Pure Idiot

As always Sangasshole, you are unclear because you are too retarded to think clearly, much less communicate adult thoughts clearly.

Thankfully, shit like you and your filthy ilk do not get to define who is and who is not "conservative."

You have absolutely no clue, as your posts continue to make abundantly clear.

You left wingnuts are a dishonest lot.

I've pwned this one so bad, he's been reduced to childish curses.

What's hilarious is that LIEability gets so worked up about posts that don't mention him at all. For example, the one that started the back and forth he and I are having wasn't about him at all. The posters I was referencing have all been neg repped and added to my ignore list, so they know who they are.

So LIEability just wanders in, reads a post, assumes its about him, and just goes apeshit. That's not really a surprise, it just the way he is. I'm actually surprised there's room for the rest of us to post with his ego in here.

Today a poster used the word "nuclear" and a wingnut just assumed it was an attack on bush*:lol::lol:

To be fair it isn't realistic to judge a President long term until at least 5 years after Presidency, but even better 10 years plus. By that time documents are released...things that were classified are no more etc. that gives a broader story.
I was a registered Republican dating back to Goldwater. Although I confess to the stupid mistake of voting for George W. Bush I realized the error in my thinking by 2002 and I switched parties. It took me just a few months to realize that Bush is a simple-minded elitist fop and just a few months more to realize that the Republican Party I once knew no longer exists but has been re-populated by a pack of self-serving, politically degenerate, fascist bastards whose collective agenda will ultimately transform America into a third world country.

I will urge every Republican who reads this to understand that they are being used in a most insidious way and to abandon that rat nest. I joined the Democrat Party only because there is no Independent Party in New Jersey and I wish to vote in primaries but I do not fully adhere to the Democratic Party line. I just felt it was important to withdraw my support for what has become a de-facto fascist organization the immediate purpose of which is to serve the emerging corporatocracy.

I am wondering how long we'll be talking about Obama--after he loses in 2012?---:lol:
I voted for the sonofabitch and I'm already talking about him. What I'm hoping for now is an alternative Democrat candidate in '12, not because I think the Democrat Party is what America needs but simply because it is the lesser of two evils -- as we are about to learn.

I believe the only thing that will save America now is the election of a radical populist President in 2012 along with a purge of both the Senate and the House replacing the corporatists with radical populists on both sides. And while I realize that is a lot to hope for if things get bad enough during the next two years it might be possible for real and meaningful change, not the bullshit Obama type "change," to be born out of desperation.

Bush had an ambitious agenda.

He wanted to increase America's presence at the heart of the world's largest remaining energy resources.

He also wanted to use the housing market to fuel what was otherwise a dead economy. Rather than risk a prolonged recession and a defeat to Kerry, he manufactured a fake prosperity bubble.

He grew a bubble that did long term damage to the country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8&feature=related

Yep, that was just ONE of the MANY long term damages that the idiot slacker buffoon did to this country. All by himself.

He had help.

:eusa_think: I wonder what Earth would be like now if GW's kid brother hadn't been the FL Gov back in Y2k.......?​

:eusa_think: I wonder what Earth would be like now if GW's kid brother hadn't been the FL Gov back in Y2k.......?​

There's a slim chance that a Gore administration might have meshed better with the Clinton's on the way out and that some of the 9/11 leads wouldn't have fallen through the cracks. Clinton's claimed that part of the reason a response to the Cole was delayed is that he didn't want to tie Bush's hands, so a Gore administration might have seen a response to the Cole that could have forestalled the 9/11 attack. There's also a chance that Gore wouldn't have completely botched the Spy plane incident with China that kept Bush distracted for months, which might have meant that Gore's administration might have been more open to stopping the attacks.

But that's a lot of long shots. Chances are good 9/11 would have happened regardless, and once that happened a lot of the situation going forward would have been practically the same. We'd have still invaded Afghanistan, there'd have been a lot of pressure to invade Iraq, which Gore may or may not have done. I actually think that Gore would have likely not been reelected after 9/11 as I'd expect the GOP would have ran a fairly strong challenger in 2004 pushing for a more militaristic stance than Gore would have shown.

...and just a few months more to realize that the Republican Party I once knew no longer exists but has been re-populated by a pack of self-serving, politically degenerate, fascist bastards whose collective agenda will ultimately transform America into a third world country.

Exactly. The GOP turned into Dem-Lite.

None of you even care that we had a drunk for a president. As long as he was a Republican, it was okay.

View attachment 11974

He quit drinking long before he was President.

If you have proof otherwise, let's see it. And no, "Because I hate him!!!" isn't proof.

I agree here. One of the things I give Bush props for is that giving up alcohol once you've become an alcoholic is a massive test of will. That he could do it speaks volumes for him as a person.

To be clear, I always thought Bush was a decent guy. I disagreed with him on many crucial issues, but at the end of the day if I'd been lucky enough to know him I'd have been proud to call him friend. Doesn't mean I liked him as President.

I will admit I voted for him twice though. Gore wasn't that appealing to me as I wanted to move past the Clinton's, and Kerry was quite possibly the worst candidate the Democrats could have fielded.

...and just a few months more to realize that the Republican Party I once knew no longer exists but has been re-populated by a pack of self-serving, politically degenerate, fascist bastards whose collective agenda will ultimately transform America into a third world country.

Exactly. The GOP turned into Dem-Lite.

Worse. They became Borrow and Spend under Frist/DeLay/Bush as opposed to Tax and Spend, which was miles miles worse. I stopped voting for them for that reason. Given the choice between Borrow and Spend and Tax and Spend, as much as I dislike both plans, I went with Tax and Spend.

I've pwned this one so bad, he's been reduced to childish curses.

What's hilarious is that LIEability gets so worked up about posts that don't mention him at all. For example, the one that started the back and forth he and I are having wasn't about him at all. The posters I was referencing have all been neg repped and added to my ignore list, so they know who they are.

So LIEability just wanders in, reads a post, assumes its about him, and just goes apeshit. That's not really a surprise, it just the way he is. I'm actually surprised there's room for the rest of us to post with his ego in here.

Today a poster used the word "nuclear" and a wingnut just assumed it was an attack on bush*:lol::lol:

Unlike you, sangasshole, I am not a wingnut. And no, you are just lying. I made no such assumption. You lie or you are lacking comprehension ability. Since you are an asshole leftwingnut, it doesn't matter. You are but an asshole and are thus dismissed.

Unlike you, sangasshole, I am not a wingnut. And no, you are just lying. I made no such assumption. You lie or you are lacking comprehension ability. Since you are an asshole leftwingnut, it doesn't matter. You are but an asshole and are thus dismissed.

The idiot wingnut is so dumb, he thinks I was talking about him because I used the word wingnut.

At least he knows what he is:lol:

The idiot wingnut is so dumb, he thinks I was talking about him because I used the word wingnut.

Again, sangasshole lies. The schmuck even referred to my comment about the pronunciation of "nuclear" in response to a post that mentioned that word. Then, when I call him on his lie, he lies some more. :eusa_liar:

In addition to being a leftwingnut and an unquestionable liar, sangha* is indeed just an asshole.

It has to be tough on him to go through life knowing that he gets thoroughly pwnd every time he opens his idiot mouth.

Again, sangasshole lies. The schmuck even referred to my comment about the pronunciation of "nuclear" in response to a post that mentioned that word. Then, when I call him on his lie, he lies some more. :eusa_liar:

In addition to being a leftwingnut and an unquestionable liar, sangha* is indeed just an asshole.

It has to be tough on him to go through life knowing that he gets thoroughly pwnd every time he opens his idiot mouth.

Another wingnut reduced to childish cursing.

I accept your surrender!! :lol:

Another wingnut reduced to childish cursing.

I accept your surrender!! :lol:

That's what all you failures say when you've been pwnd and exposed as the ass-clowns you always are.

So, here's to you, sangasshole:
smiley-fart006.gif

cbf352a08beab132c1f406f9e4239d43-getty-97756616sd003_oakland_athle.jpg

Im laughing...........George Bush is touring the country eating big ass steaks in fancy restaurants and the k00ks are wild with anguish over the book and last weeks epic kick in the balls!!! What can I say..........funny as shit!!

Forum List

Back