George Bush is a liar & will lose

*BORING DRIVEL THAT HAS BEEN POSTED SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY HAS BEEN DELETED *

*** You made this exact post already, stop spamming the board ***

guess they run out of ideas and start re-using them between each other!!!!:D

(Liberals)"have no intelligence-gathering agents, no fact-finding groups, no insight into the minds of those who would destroy our country. They only have a deep seated hatred for all things Republican."

:D

Originally posted by dmp
(Liberals)"have no intelligence-gathering agents, no fact-finding groups, no insight into the minds of those who would destroy our country. They only have a deep seated hatred for all things Republican."

:D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
There you go:D

Please elaborate. George Bush you say, is a liar. Well How so, Is it because the Democratic party told you so? You must be a Democrat child. Let me tell you what I have larned since 1967; most likely we were not even born yet. As a student of real democracy I came here a long, long time ago. First of all you do not have a "real" democracy in this country. Let me make that clear. But of course you have been told that you have and in this great country where you have access to the greatest books of learning I am sure you have never taken the time to read them. To busy being irresponsible.

Give mea few examples of Mr. Bush's lies. WmD's: most of us, including the pervert Clinton thought he had them, so did I; so dis most anyone. Mr. Bush is just secretive and that he is,but he is nbot a liar. Repect your President!! That is the problemwith you young people, you fpnyt have an respect for older people.You dont evenrespect your own parents
My suggestion to you, educate yourself, before you open your mouth.

My question is, after years of being told that lying didnt matter under Clinton. Why does it now that a Republican?

Forum List

Back