George Bush: How did he change in eight years?

....and he made it sound so believable. :eusa_eh:

[youtube]F9SOVzMV2bc[/youtube]

:eusa_shhh: This is a good example why Republican's (like myself), voted for "Change" by voting for Obama. :cool:

It's also a good example of why I wasn't engaged in the election in 2000, I didn't have any particular reason to think that bush would wreak havoc.

thanks for posting.

I believe that is what you call .... an opinion. My opinion. You have your's - I have mine.

Fact: Saddam Hussain was tried and hung.
Opinion: Saddam Hussain deserved what he got.

It's pretty easy to prove the first. You can't prove the second, only back it up with more facts. That is the difference between a fact and an opinion.

Don't feel bad. I've read a whole lot of opinions that were called "facts" by their authors. The difference seems to escape a lot of us.

He ran on a great foreign policy, then changed his mind. Obama isn't going to change anything, however. More nation building, more policing the world, a continuation of the "war on terror," and I'm sure we'll remain hostile towards Iran as well.

well said

the cfr would disagree with you bush succeed in the goals they set forth for him in the pnac plan in splendid fashion...and Clinton did not blow it in the office...that was Monica

if he had succeeded in the goals of pnac, wouldn't the US control the entire Middle East? Woudln't Bush have executed Richard Perle's "Total War?"

shhhh..

PNAC=EVIL

I agree that Pnac is evil. I believe in their rhetoric. It's imperialistic. but if bush had been successful in carrying out pnac's goals, we would have carried out Perle's vision.

I agree that Pnac is evil. I believe in their rhetoric. It's imperialistic. but if bush had been successful in carrying out pnac's goals, we would have carried out Perle's vision.
i dont agree
i dont think they are any more evil than any other think tank group

well unless the put their evil thoughts into evil deeds ...which it appears they have...

well that brings up a philosophical question... like would you consider Mein Kampf evil in itself?

or Audacity of hope or Inconvenient truth...

I am not, and I would like everyone here to know this, comparing Al Gore or Barack Obama to Hitler. I am also not putting Inconvenient Truth or Audacity of Hope on the same plane with Mein Kampf. I do not agree with this post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back