Geoengineering Truth everyone should know (if you are one that can handle the truth)

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Climate change. Global warming. Ice caps melting. Geoengineering itself to blame.
I know i don't comment on others posts, if that makes me a troll then so be it. I am too busy doing research to do so. I do research until I turn blue...I do the math!
I can only do so much and can only reach so many people in the limited number of ways I have available to do so. My hope is that the 73 possible people that actually click on this thread half will watch the video, half of those will actually understand it and do further research for themselves and that maybe one person will actually do something with the information and somehow this post will make a difference...God willing.

Geoengineering Affects You, Your Environment, and Your Loved Ones

You'll never get a single climate crusader do anything except ignore you.........this stuff is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too reality driven. It'd fuck up their whole narrative to give it a smidge of acknowledgement. Anybody with half a brain that has been alive longer than 3 decades knows that we never had etch-a-sketch in the skies several days/week until rather recently. Trails of blob that take over one hour to dissipate...........climate crusaders wont go near trying to explain it except to call you names. Sure as shit wasn't part of the sky 30......40.....50 years ago. Sure there were vapor trails, but they were gone within a few minutes at the most.........usually in just a few seconds.

The climate crusaders like to live in a nice, warm, cozy, comfy bubble that will remain undisturbed. Because its nice and cozy and comfy!!:gay:

Here ya go..........a great site if you don't already have it bookmarked.........anti-matrix >> cryptogon.com

Thou speakest the truth! Nice to meet you. Love the name.. Wonder how many don't get your name ...LOL:)

Forum List

Back