Genuine psychopath caught on camera: Woman Caught Throwing Cat in Garbage

YouTube - Genuine psychopath caught on camera: Woman Caught Throwing Cat in Garbage

A bit of backstory: A friend of a friend of a friend caught this footage on their CCTV camera. It's real, certainly not staged or a prank. This woman needs to be identified as she is seriously sick in the head.
The person who recorded this leaves this message: "This footage is taken outside the Sacred Heart School in Coventry... We dont know who this woman is... But if anyone knows, please let us know so we can report her.... Thanks"
If anybody has any information then you can contact them on youtube YouTube - atalbot01's Channel
Hopefully we can help make this go viral

I don't get it. She put the cat in a bin. She didn't hurt the cat at all. She probably got sick of cats wandering around free, so what?

What did she do wrong?

dang, how cruel
huh? she put the cat in a bin. :lol:
ok, we can put you in the list of people that support cruelty to animals

Why bother. Just ignore it. He's just a wind up merchant. Mr "Controversial".... or a bit of an ass. Either works.

The RSPCA are interviewing the woman to decide whether to prosecute. I hope they do. 15 hours that poor cat was in that bin. Bitch.

YouTube - Genuine psychopath caught on camera: Woman Caught Throwing Cat in Garbage

A bit of backstory: A friend of a friend of a friend caught this footage on their CCTV camera. It's real, certainly not staged or a prank. This woman needs to be identified as she is seriously sick in the head.
The person who recorded this leaves this message: "This footage is taken outside the Sacred Heart School in Coventry... We dont know who this woman is... But if anyone knows, please let us know so we can report her.... Thanks"
If anybody has any information then you can contact them on youtube YouTube - atalbot01's Channel

I don't get it. She put the cat in a bin. She didn't hurt the cat at all. She probably got sick of cats wandering around free, so what?

What did she do wrong?

You don't get it? WOW I guess it's the tue nature of the liberal mindset to see the harm.

Let me explain it to you
cat is in an enclosed ben it's summer time the enclosed bin heats up becuse the sun is shining down on the trash bin cat is baked to death if not removed in time. Or trash collecter comes and dumps to trash bin in the truck and crushes the cat.

Last edited:

What did she do wrong?

You don't get it? WOW I guess it's the tue nature of the liberal mindset to see the harm.

Let me explain it to you
cat is in an enclosed ben it's summer time the enclosed bin heats up becuse the sun is shining down on the trash bin cat is baked to death if not removed in time. Or trash collecter comes and dumps to trash bin in the truck and crushes the cat.
this is not a con/lib situation

What did she do wrong?

Let me explain it to you
this is not a con/lib situation

Maybe so

Forum List

Back