Genuine psychopath caught on camera: Woman Caught Throwing Cat in Garbage

She doesn't like cats, I presume.

Cats are ok, but there's only so many ways you can cook 'em. :razz:

I personally don't like cats either, although I have a feral tom cat that lives in my barn. If a female cat shows up, I'll have to call animal control and if they don't do anything well.... female cat meet .22 round.

What a sick bitch. She pets it -- then puts it in the garbage?

yes, well, My cat kills her own kittens and anything else she can kill.
Horseshit
An old friend once said that if your cat could kill you and eat you, it would.

What passes for "psychopath" in today's PC world is increasingly "WTF!".
Horseshit
Earth to OP: all cats are psychopaths, deal with it.

Horseshit

Actually filicide in the animal kingdom isn't rare.

She needs police protection for putting a cat in the trash? All the peaceful animal lovers don't mind hurting a human being?

Some people prefer animals to people. They are wise people. She has received death threats etc, hence the police protection.

She is facing charges of cruelty to animals from the RSPCA. I am a regular donator to the RSPCA and, if they need money to help them with this, I'm gonna donate more. That bitch deserves to be locked in a bin for 16 hours with no food and no water and see how she likes it.

Did this take place outside of an abortion clinic? I wonder which one the libs would scream about in protest or horror?

In actuality... it's fucked up what the woman did... but nothing in comparison to what people do to other people and get away with... Yeah, I don't condone what this person did and I think it's wrong, but going apeshit crazy over this plays right into the Animal Rights Nazis hands

Did this take place outside of an abortion clinic? I wonder which one the libs would scream about in protest or horror?

In actuality... it's fucked up what the woman did... but nothing in comparison to what people do to other people and get away with... Yeah, I don't condone what this person did and I think it's wrong, but going apeshit crazy over this plays right into the Animal Rights Nazis hands

Who's going apeshit over it? I'm not. I'm simply stating a few facts. She has police protection because she has had threats - mainly on the net but if the police did not provide protection, and she was in some way harmed, then the police would face an inquiry.

The RSPCA will, probably, bring a prosecution against her. They pay for that themselves so no wasting taxpayers money. I'll even help pay for it.

Comparing this incident to legal abortion is as relevant as comparing apples and orangutans. Not exactly fruitless, but pointless.

Who's going apeshit over it? I'm not. I'm simply stating a few facts. She has police protection because she has had threats - mainly on the net but if the police did not provide protection, and she was in some way harmed, then the police would face an inquiry.

The RSPCA will, probably, bring a prosecution against her. They pay for that themselves so no wasting taxpayers money. I'll even help pay for it.

Comparing this incident to legal abortion is as relevant as comparing apples and orangutans. Not exactly fruitless, but pointless.

Did not say you were, CG... but we will have have nutjobs who will be making a huge stink over this but won't say a word about people who do worse to humans

It is not comparing degrees.. except to say that we will have some raising a stink over this while turning a blind eye to even more cruel and heinous treatment of a developing human life... and IMHO, that is showing a rather fucked up set of priorities

Again, while this act done by this woman is wrong, it's really small potatoes

Did not say you were, CG... but we will have have nutjobs who will be making a huge stink over this but won't say a word about people who do worse to humans

It is not comparing degrees.. except to say that we will have some raising a stink over this while turning a blind eye to even more cruel and heinous treatment of a developing human life... and IMHO, that is showing a rather fucked up set of priorities

I make a stink about cruelty to humans too. I don't care about the size of the potato, it's a potato (ie a life).

I make a stink about cruelty to humans too. I don't care about the size of the potato, it's a potato (ie a life).

And I can respect that, without question

She needs police protection for putting a cat in the trash? All the peaceful animal lovers don't mind hurting a human being?

Some people prefer animals to people. They are wise people. She has received death threats etc, hence the police protection.

She is facing charges of cruelty to animals from the RSPCA. I am a regular donator to the RSPCA and, if they need money to help them with this, I'm gonna donate more. That bitch deserves to be locked in a bin for 16 hours with no food and no water and see how she likes it.

And no place to go to the bathroom, don't forget. :eusa_whistle:

YouTube - Genuine psychopath caught on camera: Woman Caught Throwing Cat in Garbage

A bit of backstory: A friend of a friend of a friend caught this footage on their CCTV camera. It's real, certainly not staged or a prank. This woman needs to be identified as she is seriously sick in the head.
The person who recorded this leaves this message: "This footage is taken outside the Sacred Heart School in Coventry... We dont know who this woman is... But if anyone knows, please let us know so we can report her.... Thanks"
If anybody has any information then you can contact them on youtube YouTube - atalbot01's Channel
Hopefully we can help make this go viral

They throw babies in the garbage. Good thing you're worried about the cat.:rolleyes:

They do say a clear sign of a serial killer or a very disturbed and dangerous person is animal cruelty and torture.

What a sick bitch. She pets it -- then puts it in the garbage?

Horseshit

Horseshit

Horseshit

fraid not. Just the facts, Ma'am.

BTW, anybody ever notice how cats love to torture mice to death instead of just eating them alive or killing em quick?

Not only do they like to do it, but it's the most fun they have all day.

psychopathic cats, I tells ya.

And no place to go to the bathroom, don't forget. :eusa_whistle:
well, she can do like that cat likely did
:eusa_whistle:

Being a little over dramatic aren't ya? Hell the cat probably wasn't in there for more than a few minutes.

Horseshit

Horseshit

Horseshit

fraid not. Just the facts, Ma'am.

Unless there is something wrong with the kittens a mother cat will defend them even with her life. Thats why I call your comment horseshit.

Forum List

Back