Gentlemen - Have you ever asked a woman if it's OK to have sex with her?

Do you ask?

• Every time

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I've never asked

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I've sometimes asked

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I only ask about the price.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Muhammad (pbuh) said, ” When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire she must go to him even if she is occupied at the oven.” (Al Tirmidhi Hadith No. 1160 & Ibn Ma’jah Hadith No. 4165)

The Messenger of Allah (swt) said: When a man calls his wife to his bed, and she does not respond, the One Who is in the heaven is displeased with her untill he (her husband) is pleased with her. (Sahih Muslim Vol. 2 Hadith No. 3367)

Muhammad (pbuh) said, ” If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relations) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 4 Hadith No. 460 & Sahih Muslim Vol. 2 Hadith No. 3368)

A woman has her "rights".

To head to the bedroom "right" when I tell her to go there. :cool:

How many wives do you have, 4? because that could get pretty tiring.

I cannot remember the verse, but I know that Muhammad allowed himself more than 4 wives, because he was a messenger of God.

HOW VERY CONVENIENT FOR HIM.

In any case Muhammad made up another verse saying his wives would get twice the punishment of normal wives, and what is more they were not allowed to marry again after his death. What a bastard he was.

Who cares what Muhammad said??
1.5 billion muslims (25%) of the worlds population cares what Muhammad had to say. :cool:

However, you live in a country that is not Islamic, and therefore you should respect women's rights, and if you abuse your wife she has the right to get justice for herself.
I totally respect women's rights in the west as long as they agree with my religion and would never abuse those rights. :cool:

I totally respect women's rights in the west as long as they agree with my religion and would never abuse those rights. :cool:

In England a wife can report her husband for rape if he forces himself on her. It may be difficult to prove in law, but the police take such reports very seriously.
Domestic abuse is not tollerated in England.

1.5 billion muslims (25%) of the worlds population cares what Muhammad had to say. :cool:

However, you live in a country that is not Islamic, and therefore you should respect women's rights, and if you abuse your wife she has the right to get justice for herself.

If your religion tells you, you can abuse your wife and force her to do things she doesnt want, she has no reason to say "amen". only if you respect her, you can ask for respect in return.

Domestic Violence is a serious problem here in the U.S.

I just read where every 9 seconds a woman in America is a victim of DV

Is making your wife have sex when she doesn't want to, a form of DV?

Forum List

Back