Gentlemen - Have you ever asked a woman if it's OK to have sex with her?

Do you ask?

• Every time

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I've never asked

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I've sometimes asked

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I only ask about the price.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I

Indofred

I don't ever recall doing so.
Does that mean I'm a rapist or just not so impolite as to enquire as to if it's okay to stick my willy in her crack.

Does that mean I'm a rapist or just not so impolite as to enquire as to if it's okay to stick my willy in her crack.

Given your indelicate description of intimacy I suspect you've never been with a women. I always asked, "are you protected" (that is, on the pill/IED etc.).

Given your indelicate description of intimacy I suspect you've never been with a women. I always asked, "are you protected" (that is, on the pill/IED etc.).

I hope she doesn't have IED down there.
As for me I didn't like my IUD.

Oh..I've asked..

And sometimes been told "no" at some pretty critical moments..and always respected that no and stopped.

I had consensual sex with a women I met at a Party, In the Morning I woke up and found her performing a sex act on me without asking, is she guilty of Rape? (I still have her phone number)

Gentlemen - Have you ever asked a woman if it's OK to have sex with her?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIDZvuag7Yg]What to do when I want a woman? - YouTube[/ame]

If you are married then there is no reason to ask her permission.

It is the husband's right to have sex with her. :cool:

In most countries, it isn't.
Only in N. America and Europe is it not a husbands right to have sex on demand.

In the rest of the world the woman is obliged to meet her husbands needs whenever he desires. :cool:

Only in the US since 1976 and still not generally considered to be the same as other rapes.

Is marital rape a crime?

Marital rape is considered a criminal offense in many countries including Argentina, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belize, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, England, the Fiji Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Macedonia, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, The Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Trinidad/Tobago, the United States, Uzbekistan, and Zimbabwe. (Country Reports on Human Rights Practices released by the US State Department, Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor, were used to determine countries' legal status of marital rape.)

196 countries and marital is a crime in around 39 or so.

If you are married then there is no reason to ask her permission.

It is the husband's right to have sex with her. :cool:

In most countries, it isn't.
Only in N. America and Europe is it not a husbands right to have sex on demand.

In the rest of the world the woman is obliged to meet her husbands needs whenever he desires. :cool:

Good for north America and Europe. Glad I live in a country where it is illegal for my husband to force sex on me.
Of course I would never marry a person who felt he needed to force sex on me if I wasn't in the mood.

Forum List

Back