Gentle reminder - Food for thought - Dear World

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
This video may have already been posted. But it does point out the Palestinian Arab aggressions before these Arabs were known as Palestinians; and even more poignant, BEFORE there was the so called Jewish 'occupation':

The incitement of the Arabs against the Jews started WELL before and WAY before 1967, call me a liar and I will call you a fucking asshole!

This video may have already been posted. But it does point out the Palestinian Arab aggressions before these Arabs were known as Palestinians; and even more poignant, BEFORE there was the so called Jewish 'occupation':

The incitement of the Arabs against the Jews started WELL before and WAY before 1967, call me a liar and I will call you a fucking asshole!

Well aren't you just Mister Congeniality.

Toy-Breed.jpg

Toy-Breed.jpg

Just stuck in reality.

Toy-Breed.jpg

Just stuck in reality.

I just love the way he commits an ad hom before anyone has even posted. The ole 'pre-emptive strike' song and dance. :gay:

Poor neurotic slob.

You mean the invasion of Palestine by the Europeans and the Christian and Muslim resistance to the invasion started before 1967. Correct.

The Europeans publicly declared that they planned to colonize Palestine in the late 1800s. Way before 1967. LOL

You are not only a liar, you are full of shit and haven't a clue as to what the facts are.

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times
nyt.jpg

nyt2.jpg

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times - World Bulletin

The Europeans publicly declared that they planned to colonize Palestine in the late 1800s.

nyt.jpg

nyt2.jpg

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?
You must be anti-transaction.

The Europeans publicly declared that they planned to colonize Palestine in the late 1800s.

nyt.jpg

nyt2.jpg

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

Well you could also "buy" a star
There are now LOTS of companies that offer to give a star in the sky the name of your choosing – for a price, of course. Google “Name a star” or “star naming” and you’ll find that there are a gazillion of them online, and you can even buy “gift packs” from Argos, Boots and other shops. If you don’t know how they work, basically for your money you get to name the star, a certificate, a chart showing the location of your star and – well, that’s it basically. The impression they give, these companies, is that you then exclusively “own” the star, and that it will be known by that name forever.

This is, of course, not correct.

Why? Listen very carefully, I shall say zees only once.

If you “buy a star”, the only place, the only place the star will bear your chosen name is in that company’s register, or on its database. No astronomers will ever refer to it by that name. No astronomy magazine’s star charts will ever give it that name. No observatory anywhere in the world will ever recognise or use that name.

I should make it absolutely clear here that it’s not illegal, or a “con” in the legal sense of the word. The companies themselves actually admit that it’s not “official”. If you take a look at the FAQ on the website of one of the most popular star naming companies you’ll see they’re quite open about it: ( Buy & Name a Star As A Gift | International Star Registry ) But the general marketing of the product does give the impression that for your £15 or £20 or whatever you’re paying, you are naming a star in the sky and that star will bear that name for ever, and future generations will call it by that name, thus immortalising your son/daughter/dog/goldfish. That’s just not true.
Two things NOT to buy for Christmas...

But that don't make it your's

nyt.jpg

nyt2.jpg

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

There are now LOTS of companies that offer to give a star in the sky the name of your choosing – for a price, of course. Google “Name a star” or “star naming” and you’ll find that there are a gazillion of them online, and you can even buy “gift packs” from Argos, Boots and other shops. If you don’t know how they work, basically for your money you get to name the star, a certificate, a chart showing the location of your star and – well, that’s it basically. The impression they give, these companies, is that you then exclusively “own” the star, and that it will be known by that name forever.

If you “buy a star”, the only place, the only place the star will bear your chosen name is in that company’s register, or on its database. No astronomers will ever refer to it by that name. No astronomy magazine’s star charts will ever give it that name. No observatory anywhere in the world will ever recognise or use that name.

I should make it absolutely clear here that it’s not illegal, or a “con” in the legal sense of the word. The companies themselves actually admit that it’s not “official”. If you take a look at the FAQ on the website of one of the most popular star naming companies you’ll see they’re quite open about it: ( Buy & Name a Star As A Gift | International Star Registry ) But the general marketing of the product does give the impression that for your £15 or £20 or whatever you’re paying, you are naming a star in the sky and that star will bear that name for ever, and future generations will call it by that name, thus immortalising your son/daughter/dog/goldfish. That’s just not true.

Back to non-Bullshit Reality...

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

nyt.jpg

nyt2.jpg

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

I'm pretty sure purchased land accounted for just a single digit percentage of the land that later became modern Israel.

nyt.jpg

nyt2.jpg

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

I'm pretty sure purchased land accounted for just a single digit percentage of the land that later became modern Israel.

Not according to Monty, Fanger and the rest.
Actually, about half of it was to the Arabs attacking.

nyt.jpg

nyt2.jpg

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

Then most of the other half must have been due to foreign Jews invading.

You mean the invasion of Palestine by the Europeans and the Christian and Muslim resistance to the invasion started before 1967. Correct.

The Europeans publicly declared that they planned to colonize Palestine in the late 1800s. Way before 1967. LOL

You are not only a liar, you are full of shit and haven't a clue as to what the facts are.

nyt.jpg

nyt2.jpg

Is that like the muslims under the Mufti planned to wipe out the Jews and take all the land for the next caliphate. Then to wipe out the Christians and destroy all traces of Christian activity in Palestine ?

nyt.jpg

nyt2.jpg

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

But when you buy land the transaction is entered into a register showing that you are the owner. This then becomes an official transaction and no person can usurp your claim to that land. So those transactions by the Jews 100 years ago are still valid today and makes the land bought theirs, just as the land register entries for those already living in Palestine and who registered their claim with the British also stand to this day.

nyt.jpg

nyt2.jpg

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

True but the terms of the mandate transferred land that was not registered to the occupants to the new government. Which was the law at the time of Israel's declaration of independence.

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

What invasion was that, who was the commanding officer of the invasion force ?

Toy-Breed.jpg

Just stuck in reality.

I just love the way he commits an ad hom before anyone has even posted. The ole 'pre-emptive strike' song and dance. :gay:

Poor neurotic slob.

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

As late as 1943 Jews owned less than 5% of the land. No major purchase transactions took place.

Non-Jews 24,670,455 dunums Jews 1,514,247 dunums.

upload_2015-11-8_14-25-56.png

Instead of reading and swallowing Zionist propaganda, there are academic resources that will educate you, including Jewish institutions. The table above is available on line at the Berman Jewish Policy Archive. It is on page 566 of the Survey of Palestine Vol. 2

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ NYU Wagner

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

What invasion was that, who was the commanding officer of the invasion force ?
The "invasion" was the declaration that a pseudo-theocracy would be established by people in land that did not belong to them. Even worse, in a land that's been at the core of religious insanity for thousands of years.

Which I wouldn't care about, except that it has spread religious insanity all over the planet, and half the people in my country want to keep pouring gasoline on the flames.

Toy-Breed.jpg

Just stuck in reality.

Poor neurotic slob.

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

As late as 1943 Jews owned less than 5% of the land. No major purchase transactions took place.

View attachment 54203

Instead of reading and swallowing Zionist propaganda, there are academic resources that will educate you, including Jewish institutions. The table above is available on line at the Berman Jewish Policy Archive. It is on page 566 of the Survey of Palestine Vol. 2

Please provide the requested tactical details.

Toy-Breed.jpg

Just stuck in reality.

Poor neurotic slob.

The land was PURCHASED.
Get it?
Money changed hands.
Get it?

View attachment 54203

Quit trolling.

Toy-Breed.jpg

Just stuck in reality.

Poor neurotic slob.

View attachment 54203

Quit trolling.
Trolling is making statements that cannot be backed up with facts.

Forum List

Back