Gentiles in Peril

Boy, you are one convoluted mess. Get some help.

The Pbel method: When you realize you lost the argument and are too retarded to continue, use insults :D

There is no basis of Racism in anti-Semitism. The constant linkage between Roudy's Martin Luther King quote about anti-Semitism has nothing to do with race.

In my view most of the anti-Semitic remarks are very mild in America compared to other forms of prejudice.

Mostly having to do with money. A normal reaction by the rich and poor and is not linked to Race or Religion.
Who did the Nazis, the Crusaders, the Inquisitors think they were killing? Just people with money? Or the Jewish race and religion? Asshole.

It is a very simple deduction process, Ima. If you are not a Jew? You are a Gentile! Now that is a fact so why would you confuse the truth with a lie? You know that calling any person a snake person is nothing more than trying to insult someone. So why do it?

-Jeremiah

Because I consider gentile to be offensive, and maybe I should just insult them back? :dunno:

Rather I would check into why it is you find the word gentile to be offensive. There is nothing offensive about it! - Jeremiah
Gentile is the equivalent of non-Christian if you're a Christian. Period end of story.

The Pbel method: When you realize you lost the argument and are too retarded to continue, use insults :D

There is no basis of Racism in anti-Semitism. The constant linkage between Roudy's Martin Luther King quote about anti-Semitism has nothing to do with race.

In my view most of the anti-Semitic remarks are very mild in America compared to other forms of prejudice.

Mostly having to do with money. A normal reaction by the rich and poor and is not linked to Race or Religion.
Who did the Nazis, the Crusaders, the Inquisitors think they were killing? Just people with money? Or the Jewish race and religion? Asshole.

The Jews are a Race? What Race is that Camel?

The Jews are a Race? What Race is that Camel?

You've never heard the term Jewish race, you stupid fuck ???

Peeballs----the term "race" is very vague ---in REAL BIOLOGY----in fact, legally --in
the past - in some places --it was determined by silly parameters related to skin color----which is so multi allelic that two persons of one race could have a chlld of a different race.
Lately the term racism has been EXPANDED to refer to any debasement or a "GROUP"

Forum List

Back