Genocide, your thoughts

Setarcos

Rookie
Sep 30, 2009
This issue is resolved...

Humanity is endowed by Nature's God with the INDIVIDUAL LIVES and with those lives, individual Rights... and with those INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS, come sacred responsibilities.

The ENTIRE argument of the Humanist is designed to avoid those responsibilities and the simple fact is that without responsibility; there can be no Right.

Thus the entire premise of the Humanist Left is to undermine the very concept of Human Right... and as a result, Humanists, Leftists and anyone who supports ANY FACET of such... AT ANY LEVEL... FOR ANY REASON is the mortal enemy of all free people and should be destroyed... in defense of those rights.

And it's just no more complex than that.

The good news is that they are pushing the US towards a civil war... and when they succeed... it will be the sacred duty of every American to seek them out and remove them from this life; thus destroying the cultural killing virus which they carry.

And let me tell you something... when they're being frog marched out of where ever it is that they're hiding... individually; each one will be praying to that God... and they'll be DEMANDING RESPECT for their unalienable rights, from those they tried so hard to con free people out of; having failed to recognize and respect the inherent responsibilities which sustain those rights.

Sadly, as a result... they will have forfeited their rights and will be summarily sent to stand for their final accounting; before God, who they spent so much of their life's effort to separate from his people.

The debate is over...
I'm curious as to what everyone here thinks about this user calling for genocide as a means of proving his demonstrating his moral superiority

Don't worry...PI posts his manifestos daily and no one pays attention to them.

If he tried anything, he would be easily killed before he could harm anyone else.

This issue is resolved...

Humanity is endowed by Nature's God with the INDIVIDUAL LIVES and with those lives, individual Rights... and with those INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS, come sacred responsibilities.

The ENTIRE argument of the Humanist is designed to avoid those responsibilities and the simple fact is that without responsibility; there can be no Right.

Thus the entire premise of the Humanist Left is to undermine the very concept of Human Right... and as a result, Humanists, Leftists and anyone who supports ANY FACET of such... AT ANY LEVEL... FOR ANY REASON is the mortal enemy of all free people and should be destroyed... in defense of those rights.

And it's just no more complex than that.

The good news is that they are pushing the US towards a civil war... and when they succeed... it will be the sacred duty of every American to seek them out and remove them from this life; thus destroying the cultural killing virus which they carry.

And let me tell you something... when they're being frog marched out of where ever it is that they're hiding... individually; each one will be praying to that God... and they'll be DEMANDING RESPECT for their unalienable rights, from those they tried so hard to con free people out of; having failed to recognize and respect the inherent responsibilities which sustain those rights.

Sadly, as a result... they will have forfeited their rights and will be summarily sent to stand for their final accounting; before God, who they spent so much of their life's effort to separate from his people.

The debate is over...
I'm curious as to what everyone here thinks about this user calling for genocide as a means of proving his demonstrating his moral superiority

The right is downright creepy.

Look at the failure in Iraq. The Christian population from over 1.4 million to less than 500 thousand, possibly below 400 thousand. Nearly all if not all the churches burned to the ground. Yet they blindly support this Christian genocide.

They point to a "purple finger". If they can so casually accept the genocide in Iraq that they supported and made possible, then why wouldn't they support it in other places?

Why don't you argue with him about it? Call him out by name in the Flame Zone and argue there.

We'll all bring snacks and watch him give you the beat down! :lol:

As for what he stated, he has a right to his opinion on how to defend our democracy. Apparently you would just roll over and take it up the ass wouldn't you?

• Banned
Why don't you argue with him about it? Call him out by name in the Flame Zone and argue there.

As for what he stated, he has a right to his opinion on how to defend our democracy. Apparently you would just roll over and take it up the ass wouldn't you?
So you support his calls for genocide?

I'm reminded of a song written in response to times much like these (in fact the same party that inspired it was nio the news not so long ago)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_bb8KMV0]YouTube - U-MV152 - Pop Will Eat Itself - Ich Bin Ein Auslander[/ame]

Listen to the victim, abused by a system
The basis is racist, you know that we must face this.
"It can't happen here." Oh, yeah?
"Take a look around at the cities and the towns."

See them hunting, creeping, sneaking,
Breeding "fear and loathing with the lies they're speaking."
The knife, the gun, broken bottle, petrol bomb
"There is no future when the past soon come."

And when they come to ethnically cleanse me
Will you speak out? Will you defend me?
Or laugh through a glass eye as they rape our lives?
"Trampled underfoot by the right on the rise."

[CHORUS}
"You call us..."....Ich Bin Ein Auslander (x4)

Welcome to a state where the politics of hate
Shout loud in the crowd. "Watch them beat us all down."
There's a rising tide on the rivers of blood
"But if the answer isn't violence, neither is your silence."

If they come to ethnically cleanse me
Will you speak out? Will you defend me?
Freedom of expression doesn't make it alright!
"Trampled underfoot by the rise of the right."

[CHORUS]

Ich Bin Ein Auslander. (x8)

If by 'beat down' you mean that he will ramble incessantly in a way that only he can understand the point he is trying to make...as well as call the poster a leftist...then, yes, he will give a 'beat down'.

If by 'beat down' you mean that he will ramble incessantly in a way that only he can understand the point he is trying to make...as well as call the poster a leftist...
and a female (because he's a misogynist)

and fit for genocide and extermination
You screaming Racism and Genocide and now Misogynism at everything doesn't make it so. It just proves you're a mental midget who can't defend his/her/its own arguments.

Fascists like you hate free speech.

Genocide is disgusting. And I better not have any whiney authoritarian pussies try to hide those who want genocide from me. I want to know who the bad guys are and don't stand in my way from knowing them.

Do cite where I screamed ;)

I was not the one calling for genocide

nor was I the one using the feminine form to refer to posters as an insult (indicative of misogyny) ;)

In fact, it's been you right-wingers who've done so all night- you, PI, and a handful of others

Genocide is disgusting. And I better not have any whiney authoritarian pussies try to hide those who want genocide from me. I want to know who the bad guys are and don't stand in my way from knowing them.

You say now, after attacking me for opposing a man's calls for genocide :rolleyes:

It's a bit late to try to save face, Si modo

Sending a message and then blocking responses, PALE RIDER proves you a bitch ;)

Just go view the other thread.

You came out to support the man calling for genocide and condemn the man who opposes it.

Now you claim you want to know who's calling for genocide, yet you condemned my desire to find out who that person is and be vigilant so as to prevent genocide from occurring. You speak from both sides of your mouth.

Just go view the other thread.

You came out to support the man calling for genocide and condemn the man who opposes it.

Now you claim you want to know who's calling for genocide, yet you condemned my desire to find out who that person is and be vigilant so as to prevent genocide from occurring. You speak from both sides of your mouth.
What thread? Link to it.

Forum List

Back