Genocide! Starvation! Palestinans among Most Prolific and Obese peoples on earth

Palestinian population grew 8-fold since 1948
MAY 12, 2011
Ma'an

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- As Palestinians prepare to mark Nakba Day, statisticians released figures Thursday showing the world-wide Palestinian population is 8x that of 1948, the period commemorated Sunday.
[.......]
The population that year was 1.4 million, the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics said, while at the end of 2010 it was estimated at 11 million globally, and 5.5 million in Israel, the West Bank and Gaza, while 5.7 million Jews reside in the area.

Pocket World in Figures
Highest Obesity
http://www.economist.com/node/8846631
This isn't Just 'overweight,' this is Obese.
Well Higher than the USA and I figure about 4th in the world overall.
24% of the Men (8th) and 42.5% of the Women (3rd) are Obese.

14-Obesity.jpg

Gaza's weight-loss centers
Al-Monitor
Mohammed Othman
March 22, 2015
Translator; Cynthia Milan
Gaza s weight-loss centers - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Mona Hussein’s diabetes and hypertension, acquired during a pregnancy two years ago, have pushed her to see a dietitian. Her social life has deteriorated due to her obesity, as she now weighs 95 kilograms (209 pounds).
[.......]
In the Gaza Strip, a High Proportion of people suffer from Obesity. “Only 18% to 25% of the Strip’s residents have a normal weight," he said. "The rest are suffering from obesity because of the nature of our life pattern, in addition to the unbalanced social lifestyle, bad eating habits, food traditions and dessert consumption.”

He added, “Such a large proportion is the result of common diseases such as diabetes, stress, cancer and rheumatism. If, for example, the proportion of patients with high blood pressure is 30% of the population, know that 97% of them are due to obesity and the rest are due to accidental causes.”

Suhail al-Qishawi, an endocrinology and diabetes consultant, told Al-Monitor that obesity puts one at risk for Type 2 diabetes, as do other factors such as lack of exercise, age and genetics.
“Obesity is now classified as a disease
[.......]

abu afak/mbig
`

Jewish population in Israel grew 12 fold since 1948, and the Israeli men aren't that far behind in obesity. What's the point.

LIAR caught out again with the evidence right in front of you

Palestinian men are number 8 at 23.9%

Israeli men are number 15 at 19.9

So a long way behind the Palestinians, and the women are even worse.

MAY 12, 2011
Ma'an

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- As Palestinians prepare to mark Nakba Day, statisticians released figures Thursday showing the world-wide Palestinian population is 8x that of 1948, the period commemorated Sunday.
[.......]
The population that year was 1.4 million, the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics said, while at the end of 2010 it was estimated at 11 million globally, and 5.5 million in Israel, the West Bank and Gaza, while 5.7 million Jews reside in the area.

Pocket World in Figures
Highest Obesity

14-Obesity.jpg

Al-Monitor
Mohammed Othman
March 22, 2015

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Mona Hussein’s diabetes and hypertension, acquired during a pregnancy two years ago, have pushed her to see a dietitian. Her social life has deteriorated due to her obesity, as she now weighs 95 kilograms (209 pounds).
[.......]
In the Gaza Strip, a High Proportion of people suffer from Obesity. “Only 18% to 25% of the Strip’s residents have a normal weight," he said. "The rest are suffering from obesity because of the nature of our life pattern, in addition to the unbalanced social lifestyle, bad eating habits, food traditions and dessert consumption.”

He added, “Such a large proportion is the result of common diseases such as diabetes, stress, cancer and rheumatism. If, for example, the proportion of patients with high blood pressure is 30% of the population, know that 97% of them are due to obesity and the rest are due to accidental causes.”

Suhail al-Qishawi, an endocrinology and diabetes consultant, told Al-Monitor that obesity puts one at risk for Type 2 diabetes, as do other factors such as lack of exercise, age and genetics.
[.......]

abu afak/mbig
`

Jewish population in Israel grew 12 fold since 1948, and the Israeli men aren't that far behind in obesity. What's the point.

So the Palestinians are conning the world when they claim they're being starved in Gaza.

MAY 12, 2011
Ma'an

[.......]

Pocket World in Figures
Highest Obesity

14-Obesity.jpg

Al-Monitor
Mohammed Othman
March 22, 2015

[.......]

[.......]

abu afak/mbig
`

So the Palestinians are conning the world when they claim they're being starved in Gaza.

UN has cut service to gaza. They don't have the money.
UN cut services to the syrian refugees as well.

Syrians need the aid far more than the palestinians.

MAY 12, 2011
Ma'an

[.......]

Pocket World in Figures
Highest Obesity

14-Obesity.jpg

Al-Monitor
Mohammed Othman
March 22, 2015

[.......]

[.......]

abu afak/mbig
`

Palestinians are conning the world?! Who woulda thunk?!

Its common knowledge the poorer people eat more junk, more carbs. They are too poor to eat well and also what the heck do you do when where you live there is standing room only. Israel probably sends in sweet roles, potatoes, noodles, butter, cakes, all non nutritious foods.

Do we want to talk about lazy fat jews, I'm sure there are plenty out there and most of them have money and goyim to wait on them.

Its common knowledge the poorer people eat more junk, more carbs. They are too poor to eat well and also what the heck do you do when where you live there is standing room only. Israel probably sends in sweet roles, potatoes, noodles, butter, cakes, all non nutritious foods.

Do we want to talk about lazy fat jews, I'm sure there are plenty out there and most of them have money and goyim to wait on them.
So what's "junk" in Gaza? Can you give us an example, since you're so involved with that terrorist culture? And, how do people that claim to be starving, get their hands on junk food?

I'm holding my breath for an intelligent answer from Penepoop. Here we go, 1,2,3......

So what's "junk" in Gaza? Can you give us an example, since you're so involved with that terrorist culture? And, how do people that claim to be starving, get their hands on junk food?

I'm holding my breath for an intelligent answer from Penepoop. Here we go, 1,2,3......

I imagine the food scraps of the Israelites.

That's the problem right there. You're imagining and hallucinating a lot of things, and non of them have anything whatsoever to do with reality.

One of these days the asylum you escaped from will find out where you are hiding and put you right back into that straight jacket that you belong in.

AHS1.gif

I see that Qatar is #2 on this list of obese people. Can Penelope tell us why these people are so obese? Are they also eating junk food because they can't afford healthy food? Could it be, Penelope, that the Jews tell them what to eat? I wonder if Penelope is smart enough to realize that potatoes are very healthy --
  • 45 percent of the daily value for vitamin C
  • More potassium (620 mg) than even bananas, spinach, or broccoli;
  • 10 percent of the daily value of B6;
  • Trace amounts of thiamine, riboflavin, folate, magnesium, phosphorous, iron, and zinc
…and all this for just 110 calories and no fat, sodium orcholesterol.

Maybe if Penelope had the money that the people in Qatar have, she wouldn't have to run to Burger King. Good think they make Size 3XXX for people like her.
Qatar 2015 expected GDP per capita above 81 000 will be GC..?

The only bad calories are those found in sugar and fat, the Palestinians have a controlled diet of protein, carbs and fats. They also produce many fresh vegetables and fruit to supplement their diets. This is why they are high up the list of clinically obese nations. And why Israel is so far down the list

I imagine the food scraps of the Israelites.

Then you have not seen the food supplies sent by the UN , or did you forget about that fact. It is not Israel that allows the food in it is the UN that says what food will be sent, and it is hamas that grabs the food as soon as it enters gaza so they can sell it

The Jews are doing an awful job of starving the palestinians to death. har har.

But they are doing a good job of killing thousands of civilians, women and children every 2 years or so. Just last summer 500 or so children.

Forum List

Back