Genocide of white farmers in South africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pathetic pieces of shit that backed the Negro takeover of South Africa evidently don't think that White Lives Matter.

Everybody saw it coming. Let Jungle Monkeys take over a country made rich by White people. What could possibly go wrong?
Its really difficult to work up sympathy for land stealing racist trash. Maybe they could stop whining and fuck off to Russia.

All the whining about "rich white landowners" being targeted...yet the reality is anything but.

The VICTIMS are mostly the black farm workers.
Its part of the right wing narrative that they push. Blacks cant farm, the land was empty, apartheid was good for everyone.

I suspect that it has more to do with their racist attitudes to Black Americans rather than any genuine interest in Africa. I do believe that they would like to resurrect the confederacy.

The fact is that it's not happening.

South Africa's Police Service says 74 people were murdered on farms between April 2016 and March 2017, up from 58 in the previous year. '

74 dead whites in one year does not build a case for white genocide.

It's 10 times more than the number of blacks killed by police in the last year, yet you Klansmen use it as an excuse to rape, pillage, and burn on a massive scale.

It looks like the New Confederacy has lost interest in the bogus "genocide" . Has Tucker stopped covering this maybe ?
Bump. Still not important to the Imbecile Coalition.
genocide refers to EITHER a massive killing or a massive MIGRATION (aka escape) ---
I have encountered lots of "WHITES" who fled South Africa. That depletion in
"white" population would be called "genocide" based on PERCENTAGE of peopulation
"BEFORE AND AFTER"

It looks like the New Confederacy has lost interest in the bogus "genocide" . Has Tucker stopped covering this maybe ?
Bump. Still not important to the Imbecile Coalition.

Genocide of those of your faith continues with praise from Bai-Degn.

Your stupid and evil, Abdul.

i mean , hey , White and some Black farmers are being murdered in 's. africa' and those are the facts . Worrying about Genocide just muddies the waters in my opinion . Murder is murder no matter who is murdered . But the newly made word of GENOCIDE [from 1944] can be argued forever and ever .
The term genocide has become so all encompassing it can be applied to almost any situation now, so those on the Left use it liberally for brown folk, but, of course, deny exactly the same principles when they apply to whites.
-------------------------------------------------- to me words like Genocide and HATE Speech and others that are new words and concepts that just muddy the waters of clear thinking . And yes , i know what the newly made [from 1944] word Genocide means but to me its simply MURDER of White farmers in South Africa because they are WHITE FARMERS that own farmland . And as i quickly went through the thread i see argument of [its not genocide or -- yes it is genocide] but to me its the actual MURDER of White Farmers that is the issue , imo !!!
Murder is purely an individual standpoint.

"Kill the Boer" is about killing ALL the Boers and ultimately all whites in South Africa to wipe out the European genetic expressions in that country. It is genocide.
No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

You'd do nothing, negro, except for what you're told to do.

Stop trying to act so badass. You're a whiny little pussy, and nothing more...

depends on what u c as racism.

Wow. What did you do with all of that extra time you save by not typing out "you" and "see".

Illiterate negro...

White ppl in SA always forget all.the fked up shit they done which was the cause of the troubles down there

But unlike you I don't believe that having this millimetre piece that you call "white skin" comes with these superior qualities or having black skin comes with inferior. Now any white person who thinks like that is a white supremacist. That is how you think.

So how would u treat your enemy ?

Here's the thing, Buckwheat: Whites are better than negroes, because negroes are like you, and Lord knows we'd all be better off without the likes of you demanding this and that and rioting and acting like the rabid chimps you are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back