Genocide in Sudan?

D

Drug_War

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts on Sudan are. Ten years after Rwanda we cannot forget the lesson the international community must take action when a major humanitarian crisis is happening. This time it is muslim arabs killing black africans, in kosovo it was muslims being slaughtered and in Rwanda tutsi's. Is genocide occuring in Sudan?

Originally posted by Drug_War
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts on Sudan are. Ten years after Rwanda we cannot forget the lesson the international community must take action when a major humanitarian crisis is happening. This time it is muslim arabs killing black africans, in kosovo it was muslims being slaughtered and in Rwanda tutsi's. Is genocide occuring in Sudan?

Who said that Kosove was a humanitarian disaster? Milosevic got a raw deal there, he was just trying to keep a bunch of criminals out. And as we can see from whats happened in the aftermath the guy was right all along.

Who said that Kosove was a humanitarian disaster? Milosevic got a raw deal there, he was just trying to keep a bunch of criminals out. And as we can see from whats happened in the aftermath the guy was right all along.
Well I wouldnt say he was just trying to keep a bunch of criminals out. He was defintly a bad guy but your right it was blown way out of proportionate at least his role was. I still think it was a disaster although admitadely not on the level of rwanda.

All we did was help the side that was losing get into power so they in turn could exact revenge and slaughter on the other side. I'm a native Greek by the way and I can tell you that since this has happened Greece has been overran by Albanian Kosovar muslims who are nothing but thugs and degenerates. With them the crime rate has risen significantly. We should have left the Serbs to continue their work. Also the KLA(Kosovo Liberation Army) is alligned with Al Qaeda, isn't that nice?

I agree with you about Milosevic. In fact I believe the UN bombing was done because he refused to bow to US business interests. However that doesnt change the fact that he did stir up ethnic tensions for which he is most definetly responsible and he did do little to stop the killing once it happened.
I would still like to focus on Sudan though, I mentioned kosovo and maybe that was an example of intervention gone wrong. That doesnt mean however that we should have gone in it just means we did it the wrong way.

Also the KLA(Kosovo Liberation Army) is alligned with Al Qaeda, isn't that nice?
I dont know of any relation certainly both sides are at fault here. To just blame one side is wrong that is why the UN intervention failed because we looked at only the muslims as victims and the christians as the aggressors when it went both ways.

Yeah, he was a bad guy, as was Tito. They may have kept a lid on a problem, that's not the same as addressing the problem.

Forum List

Back