Genocide Against White South Africans

Private security has not been banned. They outnumber the police 5 to 1. They are proposing to restrict their uniforms as not to be confused with the police and to limit what firearms they are allowed to have due to an outbreak of security personnel fire arms ending up on the streets.

That said, anybody capable of getting out, should.

The black president of South Africa has banned their private security forces and been trying to disarm them. Sick.
graphic photo’s of farm murders In South Africa – Radio Free South Africa
Guest Opinion: Genocide against white farmers, S. Africa
He was giving fiery speeches earlier this year telling blacks to go out and murder whites.
They have a rash of white farmers being murdered.....something I'm sure Obama gets a kick out of. They take their guns and so they can't defend themselves, then slowly butcher them. South African farm attacks - Wikipedia

Leftists are busy planning attacks in America. They find some stupid kid that doesn't get along with anyone and give him what he needs to carry out an attack....then they go out and start screaming about taking away our guns. What people like Obama would love is to set up the border states in the same manner that they have it in South Africa. White farmers defenseless and constantly being attacked by robbers. Many times whites in South Africa are taken out in the bush and their heads cut off. Typically these attacks are by Muslim males.

The black president of South Africa has banned their private security forces and been trying to disarm them. Sick.
graphic photo’s of farm murders In South Africa – Radio Free South Africa
Guest Opinion: Genocide against white farmers, S. Africa
Guess who is up next Traditional white American ?

that would be me an you
37gmm4.jpg

ammo up
on shtf day take some with ya

Didn't whites have their genocide in South Africa when they first came to that part of Africa from Europe?
How things can come back to visit you in life.?Karma is real !!

Didn't whites have their genocide in South Africa when they first came to that part of Africa from Europe?
But you got to hit the right target. Anyway within a decade there will probably be mass starvation in South Africa. If you go to war here understand it will be an urban versus rural one. So prepare for it in that manner. The people you hate won't come to you. I am not a tactician. but cutting the train tracks and blowing up the highways would stop food and products from entering the cities. The rural people have all of the energy, water, fruits and vegetables, meats and minerals. It has massive land for guerilla warfare. The boundaries may change, but the white race will be much stronger and more united then ever when this is over. then you will get your wish besides killing the whites. You will be in charge of yourselves with no one to blame. I know it sucks. I blame also.,,,,p.s....there is validity in many ways. But none in many ways also.

I don't want to see black or white Genocide. My point is Whites have gone on genocidal campaigns on a few continents in the past. The situation in South Africa now stems from societal inequalities, that they the whites
put in place during their seizure of the black indigenous land. The white population is not from that part of Africa.
They came as settlers from Europe. Blacks in that part of Africa can trace their ancestry back thousands of years.

I don't want to see black or white Genocide. My point is Whites have gone on genocidal campaigns on a few continents in the past. The situation in South Africa now stems from societal inequalities, that they the whites
put in place during their seizure of the black indigenous land. The white population is not from that part of Africa.
They came as settlers from Europe. Blacks in that part of Africa can trace their ancestry back thousands of years.
......the blacks/Asians/Native Americans/browns/etc have all committed genocide/etc--so it's karma when the whites committed genocide

-------------------------------------------------- yep , and the only way to fix things is self defense and probably first strike offensive action '52 st.

Whites should leave South Africa, take their assets and talents with them, and let the place collapse.

Forum List

Back