"Genius and "Savvy???"

How much of the taxpayers' money has been spent on Israel?

Not enough. We need to tax black people a lot more to help pay for more aid to Israel. They aren't doing squat with the trillions already wasted on them, so time to get something back for all that time effort and money so ghetto rats can have nice teeth and $1,000 tennis shoes while they're gunning each other down every weekend.

Boy, did Trump, Tucker and Faux News ever blow this one! They showed their lack of military genius and savvy by backing the wrong horse!

Bigly!!!
I don't think Putin playing Xiden the way he did took any genius.....Xiden's an idiotic fool, but it was quite savvy

If you gave it some thought, it's apples and oranges, Marc.
Israel is not Ukraine politically.

You're right. It is apples and oranges. Israel has been getting US foreign aid since 1948.

Seriously, I don't have to back it up.
I really could care less if you don't want to do your own homework on the subject.
I don't play your game, marc.
How about that?
I can always count on you for the old "I'm white and I say so" response. Stay kkklassy Meister....

giphy.webp

Boy, did Trump, Tucker and Faux News ever blow this one! They showed their lack of military genius and savvy by backing the wrong horse!

Bigly!!!
If this does all go in the shitter for the Pootster, the GQP's Kremlin Caucus™ will do what they always do: Find a way to make him the victim.

Bigly!!!
Poopeypants thinks savvy is when Jill rubs Vicks Vapo Rub all over him.....

Forum List

Back