Genital Torture: For or Against?

Who Enjoys Genital Torture?

• Do Not Know What Genital Torture Is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Still makes my dick hard looking at her. Though, she may be old and gross now. Is it weird to have jacked off while watching the trial?

No, if she did it for you so be it....
Is that who you think about too while driving down the road?

Lorena Bobbitt is still around somewhere if you're interested.....
Lorena Bobbit was hot, very hot. I would treat that chick like a princess. Of course, that whole thing about cutting off dicks caused me to sour on her pretty quickly.

well it is the ultimate in genital torture..... seems topic appropriate...

You know she's a blonde now.....

View attachment 55224
Hmmmm.... She does not look as good now. I liked her better when she was young and had the vulnerable immigrant look happening.

Lorena Bobbit was hot, very hot. I would treat that chick like a princess. Of course, that whole thing about cutting off dicks caused me to sour on her pretty quickly.

View attachment 55224
Hmmmm.... She does not look as good now. I liked her better when she was young and had the vulnerable immigrant look happening.

Yeah you seem to like the exotic / foreign Asian thing... good for me :)

Still makes my dick hard looking at her. Though, she may be old and gross now. Is it weird to have jacked off while watching the trial?

No. I am just thinking about getting the job done so I can think clearly again.

View attachment 55224

I bet you love AngelsNDemons!

Getting horny for no reason at all is cool..... I'm jealous....

View attachment 55224

Yeah, I do! Though I have never had a long lasting relationship with any of them, only the white ones.

View attachment 55224

I bet you love AngelsNDemons!
She is smoking hot!

View attachment 55224

Yeah, I do! Though I have never had a long lasting relationship with any of them, only the white ones.

Maybe you view them more as "toys" - sexual - but not relationship material... or maybe it's just a commonality thing.... but you don't seem to want a relationship anyway... I don't blame you.... it's good to know yourself and what you want....

Getting horny for no reason at all is cool..... I'm jealous....
I wish it would at least slow down some.

View attachment 55224

Maybe you view them more as "toys" - sexual - but not relationship material... or maybe it's just a commonality thing.... but you don't seem to want a relationship anyway... I don't blame you.... it's good to know yourself and what you want....
You are correct. I do not want a relationship. I am just talking about the past. Nothing ever seemed to work out with the Hispanic chicks (they are usually fucking nuts) or the Asian chicks (no personality, generally speaking).

I'm not judging one way or the other.
We all have to do what we have to do in order to survive - we have to live with the consequences of our actions, and, until we die we answer to no one......

The "law" may jail us etc. but we already know that when we commit crimes.
We still don't ultimately and eternally answer to them - we just pay the price

Forum List

Back