CDZ Genetics and Eugenics

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
With the advancement of the science of genetics we will eventually ....perhaps soon...be able to increase the intelligence or i.q. of everyone....to a certain point which is not determined yet.

But.............would it be a wise thing to do? For any advanced society to function in a efficient manner there must be a division of labor.

If everyone had a genius i.q. how would you get these people to perform menial tasks that no one really wants to do? And really what would the point be of having a society where everyone was a genius...most high i.q. people accomplish very little.

I do think when that time comes(having the ability to raise peoples i.q.) that such knowledge should be used to help the folks with very low i.q.'s as in to bring them up to the norm of intelligence for that society.

There is no doubt low intelligence causes a lot of problems for society.

'As scientists move closer to making the possibilities of human genetic engineering a reality, open debate on the subject becomes increasingly crucial. We must raise public awareness of emerging technologies and foster an open and honest dialogue between scientists and the public about their potential uses and ramifications. If we are to learn from past mistakes, we should all be actively engaged in how these technologies are deployed'.

Modern Eugenics: Building a Better Person? | Helix Magazine

Last edited:
Yes...I welcome a world full of intelligent groids. Their violence and poor time preference would reduce considerably.

Did you really say (think) intelligence is a bad thing?

No....I think it is just not something for the masses...genius i.q. level i mean.....but it would be good to eliminate mental retardation and very low i.q.'s in the masses .....as in...bring them up to the average pop. i.q. level.

At least until we perfect robotics to the extent we no longer need menial laborers or what is referred to as the 'division of labor' that separation of workers required by society to function efficiently ...meaning at the bottom common laborers who do the low paying dirty work, and moving on up to the skilled workers.

If everyone was a genius it would be difficult to find common laborers, agricultural workers etc.

All the book smarts in the world means absolutely nothing if that person has no common sense.

Low IQ people are not the problem in this world. The problem is those with a high IQ who think they know better than everyone else and mess everything up because they lack common sense.

All the book smarts in the world means absolutely nothing if that person has no common sense.

Low IQ people are not the problem in this world. The problem is those with a high IQ who think they know better than everyone else and mess everything up because they lack common sense.

I remember the ole fellow who used to run the local gas station saying.....educate a fool and all you have is a educated fool. hehheh

With the advancement of the science of genetics we will eventually ....perhaps soon...be able to increase the intelligence or i.q. of everyone....to a certain point which is not determined yet.

But.............would it be a wise thing to do? For any advanced society to function in a efficient manner there must be a division of labor.

If everyone had a genius i.q. how would you get these people to perform menial tasks that no one really wants to do? And really what would the point be of having a society where everyone was a genius...most high i.q. people accomplish very little.

I do think when that time comes(having the ability to raise peoples i.q.) that such knowledge should be used to help the folks with very low i.q.'s as in to bring them up to the norm of intelligence for that society.

There is no doubt low intelligence causes a lot of problems for society.

'As scientists move closer to making the possibilities of human genetic engineering a reality, open debate on the subject becomes increasingly crucial. We must raise public awareness of emerging technologies and foster an open and honest dialogue between scientists and the public about their potential uses and ramifications. If we are to learn from past mistakes, we should all be actively engaged in how these technologies are deployed'.

Modern Eugenics: Building a Better Person? | Helix Magazine
Just because a person has a high IQ does not mean that person is going go to college and move on to a great job. I have known plenty of people that are very smart that are working in building trades, taking orders at fast food restaurants, etc. To succeed in this world it takes a lot more than just intelligence. First you have to want to succeed and be willing to make the sacrifices needed to succeed. I've got a grandson who scored in the top .5% in the nation on his SAT. He made lousy grades in high school because he never went class. After high school, he became a carpenter but his true love was surfing. He was offered a supervisory position and turned it down because he was happy doing what he is doing and didn't want the responsibility. My granddad, never went to college and didn't finish high school. He had problems with math, never read anything but the newspaper and the wall street journal. He was no genius yet he build his own company from scratch and sold it for millions when he retired. He worked 12 hours a day and 7 days a week for years. He knew how to inspire people and how to manage them but he certainly was no genius.

"The Origin of Genius is 1 Percent Inspiration and 99 Percent Perspiration."
Thomas Edison

Leftist's hate Genetics and Eugenics because they would then have to admit and face the facts that different races have on average different IQ's and the things that go along with that.

Leftist's hate Genetics and Eugenics because they would then have to admit and face the facts that different races have on average different IQ's and the things that go along with that.

True and they always associate it with Hitler who was advanced in certain ways ...as was German science.

Today in modern genetics...the nazi approach is not even considered...there are humane methods now to improve the human genome.

Still yet though.....science...especially the science in regards to genetics is hindered by political correctness....Political Correctness Prevents Advancement of Science

Forum List

Back