Genetically Pre-Programmed to Have That Many Kids

Blacks are genetically pre-programmed to procreate early and often:

Man has 21 children with 11 mothers! | 10connects.com | Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater

It's how they evolved.

Whites evolved differently: fewer kids, more investment in each.

It's yet another reason the races cannot live together.

So then your entire argument that the white race is being exterminated because the other races are procreating more rapidly then us, is sort of moot, isn't it.

If the non-whites are pre-programmed to procreate early and often, and whites are not, then there is really nothing that you can do to save the white race, is there.

And, in evolutionary terms, the blacks are further evolved than whites as they are able to reproduce so much more effectively, and thus, will end up being more successful in reaching the ultimate goal of the meaning of life: total domination of the world.

Blacks are genetically pre-programmed to procreate early and often:

Man has 21 children with 11 mothers! | 10connects.com | Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater

It's how they evolved.

Whites evolved differently: fewer kids, more investment in each.

It's yet another reason the races cannot live together.

So then your entire argument that the white race is being exterminated because the other races are procreating more rapidly then us, is sort of moot, isn't it.

If the non-whites are pre-programmed to procreate early and often, and whites are not, then there is really nothing that you can do to save the white race, is there.

And, in evolutionary terms, the blacks are further evolved than whites as they are able to reproduce so much more effectively, and thus, will end up being more successful in reaching the ultimate goal of the meaning of life: total domination of the world.

Holy shit! I need to bow before Obama, quick!

Yes, there are built-in biological bases for all this, but there's also an element of human control. For one, we as whites don't need to be FUNDING black reproduction, which we are now through welfare. And two, we could be fighting back A LITTLE MORE with, say, TWO KIDS instead of freakin' NONE.

But as for blacks having a better strategy: not necessarily. They have a ton of babies and dump them. By averages, one or two survive. Whites have one or two, and by averages, ALL survive. So it equals out. Like the r-K scale (google it).

Point for me is that I don't go all crazy when I hear about blacks not knowing who their daddy was. You weren't meant to! That's like a turtle knowing who his daddy was. Or the little black kid wandering the street. Yeah, that'll happen. Blacks just pump out kids and let 'em run around. But according to liberals, it's "white racism" that causes that. What a load of shit.

Last edited:
It is on you and Bill to produce evidence from a recognized source and demonstrate a connection
Slide10.GIF

NCHS - Initiatives and Other Activities - Healthy People Health Promotion Disease Prevention

Tank, from your link -

Summary

• Half of all pregnancies in the US are unintended
– Only college grads and married couples attained the target of 70% intended

• Contraceptive failure rates did not improve overall or in any age or race group

• Teen pregnancy rates fell between 1996 and 2004, especially for black teens

– Less pronounced decline for Hispanic teens

– In recent years declines in rates have leveled off

• Young Black men are more likely to get all reproductive health services

For one, we as whites don't need to be FUNDING black reproduction, which we are now through welfare.

Mere economic ignorance. The welfare state functions as an agent of macroeconomic stabilization and maintains the physical inefficiency of the working class. Since progressive taxation does not force the wealthy to sacrifice anything of comparable moral significance (you can thank the diminishing rate of marginal utility for that), it's merely economic rationality.

But as for blacks having a better strategy: not necessarily. They have a ton of babies and dump them. By averages, one or two survive. Whites have one or two, and by averages, ALL survive. So it equals out.

If it all equals out...then what is your problem?

For one, we as whites don't need to be FUNDING black reproduction, which we are now through welfare.

We could fund abortions. Make them free in the black communities. Encourage them.

How would you like that?

The "Freakonomics" guys say that increased abortions in the black community lead to a drop in crime. Not hard to believe.

I personally think there are better routes, like racial separation. That way, blacks could have all the kids they wanted, but whites wouldn't be forced to pay for them. As it stands, the black race is a huge albatross around the collective white neck. They are a massive drain on resources because they're like a race of children needing to be cared for by a race of adults.

But that is a funny one, eh? It truly confounds liberals and conservatives alike: more black abortions, less crime. What to do?

Last edited:

We could fund abortions. Make them free in the black communities. Encourage them.

How would you like that?

The "Freakonomics" guys say that increased abortions in the black community lead to a drop in crime. Not hard to believe.

I personally think there are better routes, like racial separation. That way, blacks could have all the kids they wanted, but whites wouldn't be forced to pay for them. As it stands, the black race is a huge albatross around the collective white neck. They are a massive drain on resources because they're like a race of children needing to be cared for by a race of adults.

Why? They have the same number of kids as whites (as per your own admission).

Plus, they die earlier.

There is nothing more expensive than keeping a demented old white person alive in a nursing home.

What a bunch of BS!!!
Take a bunch of people enslave them for years, don’t let them read or get educated, tell them they are free but don’t give them (legal) equal rights for many more years, hold racist views toward them, then expect them to act like none of the past has any influence on the their present standing, blame any of their bad behavior today on the color of their skin and play like white people are somehow better even though white people have done anything and everything bad you can imagine, don’t offer any good advice on how to correct the injustice done to them or help them and be a good racist / separationist. Take any facts or just make stuff up to try to help justify your racists views and you could even call yourself William Joyce.

Is there any place in the world that blacks have had more success then America? No

The best place in the world for a black man to live, is near a white man.

The evolution of the black man, has been jump started by the white man.

Is there any place in the world that blacks have had more success then America? No

Sounds like you've got it all figured out.

Sounds like you've got it all figured out.

Is there any denying this?

How do you account for the fact that black Africa nations and Haiti are so desperately poor, while blacks in America drive Mercedes all over town?

Well, I tried to answer that question, Billy, but your comrades banned me from your beloved forum. I told you to send a PM to Don Black so that I could come back, but you were never willing to hook me up, homes. :(

Is there any place in the world that blacks have had more success then America?

Shangri-fucking-la

Average neroid IQ and cranial capacity has been steadily rowing since the races began mixing. Of course, they're dragging the average. If you piss in wine you have piss- not wine. If you breed a mutt and Great Dane, you get a mutt.

Flies reproduce so much more effectively then Elephants.

Flies reproduce so much more effectively then Elephants.

You're point makes absolutely no sense.

You think my point that in evolutionary terms, the flies are further evolved than elephants as they are able to reproduce so much more effectively, and thus, will end up being more successful in reaching the ultimate goal of the meaning of life: total domination of the world, makes no sence?

Forum List

Back