Genetically Altered Foods

Giant Crab Cakes: Society Scalpel

The major concern with genetically altered foods it seems is the proper understanding of the potential recombinations of nutrients/minerals and how it could affect the body's expectation thresholds of sustenance cycles.

The human body requires a very regular processing of iron. In fact, iron deficiencies have been linked to various blood and brain disorders such as anemia and toxoplasmosis.

Unaltered foods found in nature that benefit the human body's processing of iron include seafood, and considering how 'ambitious' we are in modifying foods, how should we 'think' about the genetic breeding of seafood?

:afro:

Iron Deficiency

cc.jpg

Giant Crab Cakes: Society Scalpel

The major concern with genetically altered foods it seems is the proper understanding of the potential recombinations of nutrients/minerals and how it could affect the body's expectation thresholds of sustenance cycles.

The human body requires a very regular processing of iron. In fact, iron deficiencies have been linked to various blood and brain disorders such as anemia and toxoplasmosis.

Unaltered foods found in nature that benefit the human body's processing of iron include seafood, and considering how 'ambitious' we are in modifying foods, how should we 'think' about the genetic breeding of seafood?

Iron Deficiency

View attachment 40509
I always keep a bottle of cyanocobalamin handy...

I dont love Dr. Oz but they just looked into those doctors that attacked him for his "questionable" medical advice and they found these guys have ties to the genetically modified food industry.

Again we see how rich people in any industry can find a few "experts" to deny the facts about anything when it serves their purposes. Global warming, tobacco, economics, medical industries all have their scientists who can argue anything. Like lawyers.

And every doctor that attacked Oz declined interview. Pathetic. Defend your position guys! Perhaps now they dont want to attract attention to the actual issue. Too late. You opened the box. Should have shut up cause no one was listening until now. What are the facts in genetically altered foods and why dont you want to tell us what food is?

About 80% of the food consumed in the US is GMO. Rather surprising stat.

I dont love Dr. Oz but they just looked into those doctors that attacked him for his "questionable" medical advice and they found these guys have ties to the genetically modified food industry.

Again we see how rich people in any industry can find a few "experts" to deny the facts about anything when it serves their purposes. Global warming, tobacco, economics, medical industries all have their scientists who can argue anything. Like lawyers.

And every doctor that attacked Oz declined interview. Pathetic. Defend your position guys! Perhaps now they dont want to attract attention to the actual issue. Too late. You opened the box. Should have shut up cause no one was listening until now. What are the facts in genetically altered foods and why dont you want to tell us what food is?

Link?

Link?

Think it was CNN, was on-air. Can check here...

"How common are GMOs?
In the U.S., GMOs are in as much as 80% of conventional processed food. Click here for a current list of GMO risk crops."
GMO Facts The Non-GMO Project

"Little-known facts about GMOs:

* GMOs are now present in 75 to 80 percent of conventional processed food in the U.S., according to the Grocery Manufacturers Association."
Studies Show GMOs in Majority of U.S. Processed Foods 58 Percent of Americans... -- AUSTIN Texas Oct. 7 PRNewswire --

"Some 80% of the food consumed in the U.S. is genetically modified, according to the USDA."
Chipotle is now GMO-free - Apr. 26 2015

CNN source there at the end.

About 80% of the food consumed in the US is GMO.

GMOs are in as much as 80% of conventional processed food.

One of these things is not like the other.

Cherry picking's your case? Wow are you desperate.

"Some 80% of the food consumed in the U.S. is genetically modified, according to the USDA."

Cherry picking? LOL!

If HFCS from GMO corn (you wouldn't be able to chemically tell it was different than any other HFCS) is in food that is otherwise "organic", it would be part of that silly 80% claim.

Unless by genetically modified, they meant changed by man since the start of agriculture? In that case, except for wild caught fish, I'd say everything we eat has been modified. Much more than 80%.

Oh my GAWD

So Silly Bonobo, I take it you've never eaten a nectarine or smelled a rose, right?

I mean, talk about genetically modified, they actually splice roots together to unnaturally join different species....

This is just like global warming. You can't pay 90% of the scientists or experts off yet they agree with me.

Your scientist and doctors are the minority for a reason. Please dont suggest they aren't the ones being paid to lie. Intellectual dishonest.

You do grasp that there are virtually zero legitimate scientists who oppose GMO's, right sparky?

Opposing GMO's is like opposing vaccines, it is bullshit fed to the stupid by political manipulators.

That will work out nicely for Chipotle, until someone ends up with a worm in their beans or other problem that has long since been solved by GMO's.

Also, one of the main features of GMO's is to offer pest resistance. Without the GMO what is used is pesticides. Someone poisoned by a good dose of Raid on the lettuce of Chipoltle will sue the shit out of them.

I dont know if it matters but I'd err on the side of caution.

Did you hear laminent from Lumber Liquidator (chine) has too much fermeldahide in it? So they feed us poisons and we walk on it and we wonder why we get Alzheimer's Parkinson

Oh my GAWD

So Silly Bonobo, I take it you've never eaten a nectarine or smelled a rose, right?

I mean, talk about genetically modified, they actually splice roots together to unnaturally join different species....
Then tell us we want to know. I know what you mean but there may be a difference. Dr oz thinks so. Why? Must be some reasons.

Then tell us we want to know. I know what you mean but there may be a difference. Dr oz thinks so. Why? Must be some reasons.

Dr. oz is a quack.

The fucker had John Edwards on his show contacting the dead - the fucker has ZERO credibility.

kn042015dAPR20150420034517.jpg

Human have genetically altered foods for eons. The Nectarine does not exist in nature, we humans create it by grafting the DNA of a peach to the DNA of plumb. We learned that cutting the roots of two trees caused them the combine into some new species. We didn't know it was genetic splicing, but it was. Same with the cross breeding of cows and chickens.

Oz is a celebrity moron concerned with pleasing Oprah and the and the rest of the celebrity fools who have no life and troll for something, anything, to be reactionary about.

The Arsenic Slide

Remember when the Soviets were experimenting with creating genetically engineered ape-human hybrid super-soldier drones?

It's bizarre what humanity can imagine for the sake of profit.

As a rule of thumb, I like to coordinate science with paranoia.

James and the Giant Peach (Film)

am.jpg

Forum List

Back