genesis 6: 1

Probably neanderthals. Archeological evidence suggests that modern humans and neanderthals lived side by side for a short time.
hi, neighbor!

Mere speculation.

Look... I'm a Christian... But this undying "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" thing you guys have going is quite humorous. So, if an idea does not come from the bible... it's "speculation" but if it does, then it's fact.

OK... Now I understand why your obsession with the Constitution is so devout. You put the "founding fathers" in the class of God... or at least Demi-Gods.... it's all coming clear to me. You're a Zealot that has no clue what God wants from us anymore than anyone else does.... you just THINK you do.

You will look at fossils that have been Carbon Dated at hundreds of millions of years ago... but refuse to accept that the world is older than 4-5,000 years old. I know... the Devil put those fossils there to confuse us. Well.... that could be, but it's speculation.

Radioactive dating has an inherent flaw to it. It's based on the assumption that scientific principles today are the same as they were in the past. Unfortunately, we have no possible way of testing that.

So while we have reason to believe it's accurate, reality is we are just exercising faith that it is because we cannot prove that assertion and have to just trust in it.

Sons of God were the fallen angels. The Nephilim were their children. They were all destroyed during the Flood.

LOL!!! But AGW is a fraud!!!
Ahhhh, I'm sorry this is about a real religion. Not a joke religion like AGW. But do digress more.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. AGW has facts. The skeptic/denier side says "man can't possibly be effecting the climate of something as big as earth". Which sounds more like faith?

Ahhhh, I'm sorry this is about a real religion. Not a joke religion like AGW. But do digress more.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. AGW has facts. The skeptic/denier side says "man can't possibly be effecting the climate of something as big as earth". Which sounds more like faith?
And yet, in another thread, you implied you wished death on those who deny your religion.

Boy, you are just another 'religion of peace' ain'tcha?

Mere speculation.

Look... I'm a Christian... But this undying "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" thing you guys have going is quite humorous. So, if an idea does not come from the bible... it's "speculation" but if it does, then it's fact.

OK... Now I understand why your obsession with the Constitution is so devout. You put the "founding fathers" in the class of God... or at least Demi-Gods.... it's all coming clear to me. You're a Zealot that has no clue what God wants from us anymore than anyone else does.... you just THINK you do.

You will look at fossils that have been Carbon Dated at hundreds of millions of years ago... but refuse to accept that the world is older than 4-5,000 years old. I know... the Devil put those fossils there to confuse us. Well.... that could be, but it's speculation.

Radioactive dating has an inherent flaw to it. It's based on the assumption that scientific principles today are the same as they were in the past. Unfortunately, we have no possible way of testing that.

So while we have reason to believe it's accurate, reality is we are just exercising faith that it is because we cannot prove that assertion and have to just trust in it.

That's not faith in the religious sense, however, where everything is handed down from on high. This is faith that what we see today is the same as we'd see in the past. The difference is data vs lack of data. If principles were changing, wouldn't we be able to see it with modern instrumentation and telescopes that look into the past. The fact that we don't, just serves to show that your objection is a red-herring, because there's no real equivalence between the two "faiths".

And yet, in another thread, you implied you wished death on those who deny your religion.

Boy, you are just another 'religion of peace' ain'tcha?

Another thread? Cite?

Considering all the jokes you call posts, I'm surprised you're that humor impaired. :lol:

Yeah contradictory facts that are explained away by making absurd claims that warming the earth is going to cause an ice age.

That's not faith in the religious sense, however, where everything is handed down from on high. This is faith that what we see today is the same as we'd see in the past. The difference is data vs lack of data. If principles were changing, wouldn't we be able to see it with modern instrumentation and telescopes that look into the past. The fact that we don't, just serves to show that your objection is a red-herring, because there's no real equivalence between the two "faiths".

I was unaware that mondern instruments and telescopes could trascend the time barrier to see into the past.

Also, i never tried to equivicate the "two faiths". I merely pointed out the flawed assumption to radioactive dating.

You want to think that your assumption is justified while those of others are not, you are free to do so, but that doesnt make it any more true or reasonable.

But then you also want to claim that world is warming despite tempature going down since 98 and the complete fraud the scientists advocating the theory have been caught it. It's the ultimate political crisis because no matter what the facts actually are, no matter how contradictory they are, it proves it.

Forum List

Back