Generational Corrections: Jimmy Carter v Barry Hussein Obama

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Generational Corrections: Jimmy Carter v Barry Hussein Obama

At least Jimmy Carter was Humble when the Country Suffered economically on his watch.

I remember the lack of partying, celebrations, concerts, dinner parties and stroke-fests that all but defined Jimmy Carter as a Humble Man who knew the Country was Suffering during the Generational Correction** that started halfway through his Presidency in 1978, and he wasn't about to show off and live extravagantly while everyone suffered the "Misery Index", 20% interest rates, inflation, unemployment and gas prices... Did I forget the Hostage Crisis?

(**For those of you who don’t Know yet, we are suffering a Generational Correction in this current Recession, just as we did when the WWII Generation slowed in the 70’s… Difference is, the Boomers are a much larger generation and FAR more selfish… Much of our 2 Decade Expansion was artificial and funded by Home Equity… And it’s come home to roost.)

Carter even downgraded Air Force One when it was up for being redone... Hell, after he left the White House Carter used to bring a sleeping bag and slept on the floor in one of the passenger rooms... Can you imagine what Barry would do in either situation?

Barry threw an Inauguration of Record Proportions in January of 2009... We were losing 7-800,000 jobs a month at that time, and he dropped $140,000,000 to Celebrate himself...

And the parties haven't stopped since January of 2009... True story.

Since then it's been "The Great Recession" for the rest of us while he plays and parties and globe trots buying his Wife $500 shoes.

Get a grip, Barry... You are only there for 4, or God forbid, 8 years tops. Can you save the extravagant living for when you aren't on our dime?

I thought the Herpes of American Politics, Jimmy Carter, was the Worst President ever...

I was wrong... Jimmy, very Wrong in many instances, was a good person at Heart when he was President... Failed and Flawed Intentions not ignored.

But Barry is not a Good Person... A Good Person Elected by the People would Live, at least publically, like he Understood the Suffering happening on his watch.

But he doesn't... And he really doesn't care... And it shows.

Couple that with Barry's expansion of everything Dubya, including adding a 3rd War and attempting to collapse our medical system with ObamaCare and the cherry on top being the Bankrupting of our Country simply to get more Votes... And you have what will likely be in 2 years, the Worst Presidency in History.

I "Hope" I am wrong, and something changes... But I don't see anything giving me confidence that this Narcissist is going to change.

Good Luck America!

© 2011 tha malcontent/americanfreepress.org

:)

peace...

It's been worse.

We survived.....

The Generational Correction started under Carter in 1978... ALL of what I listed were his like this was (43)'s before Obama...

The Difference?...

During Reagan the Shit that he was Handed Improved from 11% Unemployment to 5% before Reagan left Office...

Interest Rates Down...

Inflation Down...

Oil Prices Down...

Oh yeah, and right away the Hostages were Returned.

What were you saying, you Fuckhole?...

peace...

Obamacare_Flag_Poster_Hush.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Actually, Obama is a fusion of Nixon and Carter, with a dash of Clinton (the narcissistic bit).

• Thanks
Although I lived through the Carter years, my memories extend only to elementary school days and some very forgettable pop culture. However, as a well-read student of history, I have long regarded the Carter presidency as hands-down the worst of my lifetime. During the 2008 presidential campaign I warned friends that Barack Obama was little more than "Jimmy Carter in blackface." The failures of the Carter presidency - and there's a strong argument that it was the worst of the Twentieth Century - are well-documented. After four embarrassingly impotent years, the country repudiated Carter's leadership (or lack thereof) at the polls. Twenty-eight months into the current administration and Obama is already challenging Carter as the worst president in living memory. My own mind is not entirely made up on the subject, but I would be very interested to hear the opinions of others on this topic: which administration - Carter or Obama - is worse? I'm particularly curious to hear from those older than myself, people who remember the gas lines, the 'malaise" speech and the ineptitude of the Carter administration during the hostage crisis. How much does Obama remind you of Carter? How much worse does the current administration have to get to surpass Carter's (all-time?) low?

It's easy to resort to hyperbole like "worst _____ ever" but what is said in the heat of passion may recede like melting snow in the sunshine of more thoughtful reflection. Sadly, incompetence in the White House is nothing new, nor poor judgment, nor self-destructive personality traits, nor a host of other characteristics of an administration that condemns it in the eyes of history. Obama and Carter are far from alone. Herbert Hoover, Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan, etc. are infamous for the messes they made while in office, to say nothing about the character of men like Warren Harding or Richard Nixon. Setting aside the "worst in history" label, I just want to use this thread for a comparison/contrast of the Obama and Carter administrations since Carter is almost universally considered the worst president in living memory.

What say you, USMB? Carter or Obama. Which is worse?

• Thanks
"humble man"

The guy was delusional and still is.

You know he went on a binge when the wall fell.....

Although I lived through the Carter years, my memories extend only to elementary school days and some very forgettable pop culture. However, as a well-read student of history, I have long regarded the Carter presidency as hands-down the worst of my lifetime. During the 2008 presidential campaign I warned friends that Barack Obama was little more than "Jimmy Carter in blackface." The failures of the Carter presidency - and there's a strong argument that it was the worst of the Twentieth Century - are well-documented. After four embarrassingly impotent years, the country repudiated Carter's leadership (or lack thereof) at the polls. Twenty-eight months into the current administration and Obama is already challenging Carter as the worst president in living memory. My own mind is not entirely made up on the subject, but I would be very interested to hear the opinions of others on this topic: which administration - Carter or Obama - is worse? I'm particularly curious to hear from those older than myself, people who remember the gas lines, the 'malaise" speech and the ineptitude of the Carter administration during the hostage crisis. How much does Obama remind you of Carter? How much worse does the current administration have to get to surpass Carter's (all-time?) low?

It's easy to resort to hyperbole like "worst _____ ever" but what is said in the heat of passion may recede like melting snow in the sunshine of more thoughtful reflection. Sadly, incompetence in the White House is nothing new, nor poor judgment, nor self-destructive personality traits, nor a host of other characteristics of an administration that condemns it in the eyes of history. Obama and Carter are far from alone. Herbert Hoover, Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan, etc. are infamous for the messes they made while in office, to say nothing about the character of men like Warren Harding or Richard Nixon. Setting aside the "worst in history" label, I just want to use this thread for a comparison/contrast of the Obama and Carter administrations since Carter is almost universally considered the worst president in living memory.

Misguided and incompetent as Jimmy Carter was, he really was an honorable man. obama has no real grasp of what honor is, so, obama

Misguided and incompetent as Jimmy Carter was, he really was an honorable man. obama has no real grasp of what honor is, so, obama

Honorable?

If peanut head was so smart he would shut his social justice mouth.

Obama is peanut head II..

"humble man"

The guy was delusional and still is.

You know he went on a binge when the wall fell.....

Comparing how he Presented himself during a Deep Recession that was also a Generational Correction to how Obama is Acting...

Yes, Carter was Humble and Respectful of the People he was Elected to Lead as they Suffered.

Obama's all but pulled his cock out and Pissed, not only on those who didn't Vote for him, but also on those who did.

He's a Grade A Doucher. :thup:

peace...

I'll say this about Carter...

...Carter was personally responsible for the Egypt-Israel peace while Obama openly supported the Egyptian regime change ending that peace.
...Carter didn't start a war (even a NATO-led one) where we have no discernible national security interests.
...Carter didn't take over the one-seventh of the economy represented by the health care industry.
...Carter didn't denigrate the image or office of the Presidency by inviting a rapper who celebrates cop-killers to the White House for a "poetry" reading.
...Carter wasn't affiliated with America-hating radicals like Jeremiah Wright or William Ayers.
...Carter had executive experience running a state, not organizing a community.
...Carter didn't engage in or accept support from organizations that perpetuated voter fraud
...Carter didn't publicly ambush the Supreme Court or his Republican opponents.
...Carter only helped facilitate the Iranian revolution, not the Iranian nuclear program.
...Carter only voiced support for Israel's enemies after he left office, and last but not least,...
...Carter didn't spend four years blaming Bush (err....Ford) for everything that went wrong!

Forum List

Back