Generation X: Most Pathetic Generation of all time

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
How many people are going to go live with their mom and dad because they don't have any money? Cut all Welfare and government dependence so people will actually look for jobs and if you can't find one then tuff shit.

This is getting redicolous OMG!

Last edited:
There was a time when families lived together for generations.

Why do you hate family values?

I don't think the troll realizes exactly who or what Gen X is. :cuckoo:

We've had Gen Y, the Milennials and who else since then? I can't keep them all straight. :lol:

Gen X is hitting 40 and putting its own kids through high school and college right now. Get a grip.

I don't think the troll realizes exactly who or what Gen X is. :cuckoo:

We've had Gen Y, the Milennials and who else since then? I can't keep them all straight. :lol:

Gen X is hitting 40 and putting its own kids through high school and college right now. Get a grip.

Yeah, I'm a Gen X, and I'm quite successful, thanks.

How many people are going to go live with their mom and dad because they don't have any money? Cut all Welfare and government dependence so people will actually look for jobs and if you can't find one then tuff shit.

Don't you mean generation Y??

Who raised Generation X?

My children haven't asked me for a dine since they graduated from college. My baby graduated in 1999.

Someone needs a suppository.

Wait, you mean the forty plus years old who just lost their jobs due to this recession? You know, the recession that you complain has no jobs for anyone to get. Yet, you want these people to go out and look for jobs?

Something doesn't smell right, it's probably your bullshit.

It's because your generation screwed up the economy.

Well, you know the Republican philosophy, "Feed 'em and they'll breed".

Last edited by a moderator:

Be homeless or at least go live with someone besides your parents. That is just pathetic.

Really?

Be homeless or at least go live with someone besides your parents. That is just pathetic.

:clap2: I think the baby boomers were spoiled during their generation and grew up to be political, money grubbing bullies who are afraid of anyone becoming more successful than them without their participation.

Forum List

Back