Generals vs. Obama

The Same Generals and Admirals who screwed up the IRaq War and the Afghan War?
They collapsed the government of Iraq within 2 weeks. Id say they are pretty fucking spectacular at their job. The only people who screwed up the iraq war were democrats and their politicians. Hmm, i see a pattern here.

They collapsed the government of Iraq in 2 weeks. Id say they are pretty fucking spectacular at their job. The only people who screwed up the iraq war were democrats and their politicians. Hmm, i see a pattern here.
Nobody screwed up the war. The administration of Bush and the follow up of Obama were not able to win the peace.

They collapsed the government of Iraq within 2 weeks. Id say they are pretty fucking spectacular at their job. The only people who screwed up the iraq war were democrats and their politicians. Hmm, i see a pattern here.
Sure. Because the Democrat Bush administration caused all the problems, right?

Did Bush prematurely pull out troops? We were smoking insurgents left and right under his watch, and we toppled the Saddam regime. Win win win!

Did Bush prematurely pull out troops? We were smoking insurgents left and right under his watch, and we toppled the Saddam regime. Win win win!
Oh dear God! Either you are too young to understand the debacle in Iraq or you are perhaps this board's poorest student of history. The third alternative is that you have guzzled the Kool Aid and are a willing idiot susceptible to propaganda.

Any way you slice it, it bodes poorly for your credibility. Perhaps you should go upstairs and help out your Mom with preparing your dinner now.

Oh dear God! Either you are too young to understand the debacle in Iraq or you are perhaps this board's poorest student of history. The third alternative is that you have guzzled the Kool Aid and are a willing idiot susceptible to propaganda.

Any way you slice it, it bodes poorly for your credibility. Perhaps you should go upstairs and help out your Mom with preparing your dinner now.
Insults are not effective counter debates. Let us know when youre ready to discuss the facts.

Then democrats are agreed that Joe Biden saying that Iraq will be a major success of the obama administration will hurt him.

Insults are not effective counter debates. Let us know when youre ready to discuss the facts.
FACTS? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW FROM FACTS?

FACTS? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW FROM FACTS?
Insults are not effective counter debates. Let us know when you are ready to discuss the facts.

And he could not get a SOFA. He ignored his generals' advice about the number of troops it would take. He was a fool.

If you had a 9, Billy, you would have been in Toronto in a hop, skip, and jump.

I'd go with the generals over the community organizer every day.

Retired generals and admirals urge Congress to reject Iran nuclear deal

Too bad you didn't feel that way during nam' when you ran like a bunny from joining the military :rolleyes:

Having a lottery number of 237 is hardly running.

And it sure isn't volunteering like a real man ,little bunny

As I have said before, I did not believe that inside every Vietnamese was an American waiting to get out, anymore than I currently believe that inside any Democrat is an American.

Forum List

Back