General William Odom redefines "supporting the troops"

If I recall correctly, it was the Republicans in Congress who forced Clinton's hand in Somalia. Many of the plotters in the first WTC bombing were rounded up and prosecuted...successfully and without resorting to illegal domestic wiretaps. It was the Bush administration that scotched further investigation into the USS Cole bombing.

If you're going to dredge up old history, at least make sure its correct.

Interesting that you think the Republican Congress pressured Clinton to leave Somalia, when any Republican I knew wanted to go after Adid.

If I recall correctly, it was the Republicans in Congress who forced Clinton's hand in Somalia. Many of the plotters in the first WTC bombing were rounded up and prosecuted...successfully and without resorting to illegal domestic wiretaps. It was the Bush administration that scotched further investigation into the USS Cole bombing.

If you're going to dredge up old history, at least make sure its correct.
Bully, you didn't recall correctly, here's a timeline on Somalia. You could say that up to the massacre, he was continuing what Bush I had started, turning over Somalia to the UN. But, once the massacre occured, it was his decision to yank them out less than 3 days later:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...lia&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Regarding WTC bombing I, those prosecutions sure ended that problem well, for 7 years nearly.

Your right...How could America EVER be wrong. It is our country right? Therefore we are automatically right in everything we do. We can do no wrong and should never be blamed for anything. That is the typical conservative rhetoric.

Usual leftoid drival. "We are to blame"

Your right...How could America EVER be wrong. It is our country right? Therefore we are automatically right in everything we do. We can do no wrong and should never be blamed for anything. That is the typical conservative rhetoric.

To libs America is always to blame

Forum List

Back