General Schoolbus Nagin Rides Into Town

That he surivived his chocolate NO comment speaks for the bullshit
that PC is.

While as a centrist i have my grievances with the religious right the pc
crowd is a greater threat to my freedom.

Once I can convince myself to have my allegiances to the US primarily
and become a citizen my triple vote (since not many vote) will hurt em.

theHawk said:
Isn't it illeagal to impersonate a General Officer? :blsmile:

Yeah, but he's black...

Common sense has no place here, it seems. Common sense also dictates that the 'evacuees' be out of their hotels by now, but they're not. Common sense dictates that charitable cruise lines be allowed to evict evacuees so they can go back to business (it's that time of year again), but they're being sued for doing just that. Common sense would dictate that these people try to get back on their feet, but it turns out that they weren't on their feet to begin with and liked it that way. Neal Boortz personally called about 6 hotels in the Atlanta area that were housing Katrina evacuees and asked if any of them had asked for a job. The answer was a flat no. A couple of them had even offered some of the evacuees jobs, but they were turned down.

Gawd. Its like they're going to try to get free welfare for their entire lives now, all at the expense of us taxpayers.

:smoke:

theHawk said:
Gawd. Its like they're going to try to get free welfare for their entire lives now, all at the expense of us taxpayers.

:smoke:

They already were before and had been for years. They'll move back when the welfare offices and free housing are available.

Forum List

Back