General Patton Speaks With God

Your prayer was written in part by Patton's chaplain, doctored up in fake by the later writers and then we get this insanity from Jeri:

There was a testimony of an intercessor who saw Hitler tormented in hell and crying out Rees Howells name - blaming him as the one who had defeated him in his plans to take the world. He blamed Rees Howells - for his defeat - calling him by name - is what the intercessor said - which I can believe because Rees Howells was a great man of prayer and knew the power of prayer greater perhaps then any other person of his generation.

You two are religious nutters and set the likes of the Hollies aflame on the flip side of your joint coin of delusion.

Your prayer was written in part by Patton's chaplain, doctored up in fake by the later writers and then we get this insanity from Jeri:

There was a testimony of an intercessor who saw Hitler tormented in hell and crying out Rees Howells name - blaming him as the one who had defeated him in his plans to take the world. He blamed Rees Howells - for his defeat - calling him by name - is what the intercessor said - which I can believe because Rees Howells was a great man of prayer and knew the power of prayer greater perhaps then any other person of his generation.

I was soooooo hoping a dope would comment as you have, and put their foot in their mouth.

Here it is:
http://www.87thinfantrydivision.com/Downloads/GAN-Archives/PDFs/1995-2-1.pdf

Take it up with the 87th infantry division

I love smashing a pie in your kisser....

Last edited:
Rees Howells and his student intercessors were the true victors that turned the tide and brought Hitler to his knees according to church history. They were behind the scenes on the spiritual Front line of WWII battle while Patton and others were on the front lines of the physical battle. The physical manifests what takes place in the spiritual realm first.

So basically, this was Dumbledore battling Grindelwald in the magical realm (with Rees Howells in the Dumbledore role) and that's what really won WW2, not the men and machines in the Muggle world.

Why not just do the magical battles and spare the 50 million lives lost during the war?

PC and Jeri are in the very small group of Christians that live in a spiritual la la land that does not exist, in my opinion.

General George Patton, perhaps the most important protagonist of WWII,

I like General Patton, but he was hardly one of the most important generals or persons of WW2.

Fascinating- but flawed and ultimately those flaws led to him being less important than he wanted to be.

I like General Patton, but he was hardly one of the most important generals or persons of WW2.

Fascinating- but flawed and ultimately those flaws led to him being less important than he wanted to be.

A fantastic operator on the battle field.

His 'flaw' was that he understood the political landscape far better than did his commander-in-chief.

His 'flaw' was that he understood the political landscape far better than did his commander-in-chief.

Wow....not by any reading I have read of Patton.

One of his flaws was his lack of political skill compared to say Bradley or Eisenhower.

And no one understood the political landscapes in 1944 better than FDR.

But Patton understood the use of mobility and attack- he understood the use of armor.

My only real quibble is your overstatement of Patton's importance to the war. While he was valuable to the Allied efforts in Western Europe, I would not put him in even the top 10 of the most important/influential commanding officers of WW2.

My list(this is of most important and influential) would probably start with:
a) Yamamoto- Japan relied upon his plans for the first years of the war
b) Eisenhower- He brought together the Western allies and drove the war in Europe.
c) Zhukov- He led the Soviet armies that defeated the Axis in the East
d) Admiral Nimitz- the most influential American commander of the Pacific

Then we still have MacArthur, Bradley, Montgomery, Rommel and assorted other German high command that are escaping me right now.

One of his flaws was his lack of political skill compared to say Bradley or Eisenhower.

But Patton understood the use of mobility and attack- he understood the use of armor.

My only real quibble is your overstatement of Patton's importance to the war. While he was valuable to the Allied efforts in Western Europe, I would not put him in even the top 10 of the most important/influential commanding officers of WW2.

b) Eisenhower- He brought together the Western allies and drove the war in Europe.

Then we still have MacArthur, Bradley, Montgomery, Rommel and assorted other German high command that are escaping me right now.

"One of his flaws was his lack of political skill compared to say Bradley or Eisenhower."

The real meaning of your statement is that he refused to toe the party....and I do mean 'the party'.....line.

The party in question resided in the Kremlin.

Under that reading, your statement is correct.

As soon as I have the time I will OP evidence of same.

"One of his flaws was his lack of political skill compared to say Bradley or Eisenhower."

The real meaning of your statement is that he refused to toe the party....and I do mean 'the party'.....line.

You might also be interested in the British air chief marshal Lord Dowding as he was a spiritualist.

Royals UFOs - Lord Dowding the spiritualist general Pt.2 - Openminds.tv

You might also be interested in the British air chief marshal Lord Dowding as he was a spiritualist.

Actually, my interest in George Patton is political.

George Patton was pretty irrelevant politically.

Only to those unaware of the full story.
Stay tuned.

Stay tuned.

Yeah- I forgot who started this thread and forgot that this is all about conspiracy theories.

Stay tuned.

Yeah- I forgot who started this thread and forgot that this is all about conspiracy theories.

Facts.

The Politics of General Patton US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back