General Patreaus

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
was speaking to a senate panel on c span talking to Senator McCain. All of a sudden about six different people rushed to him, made some whispers, gathered up his papers and they all including the Gen. made a hasty retreat. No idea what in the heck that was all about. C span is silent at the moment. :confused:

I wonder if the "Administration of Transparency" will.......naaa don't hold your collective breaths. They are even censoring the filming of the oil spill in the Gulf.

was speaking to a senate panel on c span talking to Senator McCain. All of a sudden about six different people rushed to him, made some whispers, gathered up his papers and they all including the Gen. made a hasty retreat. No idea what in the heck that was all about. C span is silent at the moment. :confused:

they say "he was taken ill."

That doesn't seem to jibe so well....

Did he appear sick? Did he call 'them' to him or did they approach him?

Military emergency, maybe?

they say "he was taken ill."

That doesn't seem to jibe so well....

Did he appear sick? Did he call 'them' to him or did they approach him?

Military emergency, maybe?

no, he did not appear sick to me. the camera shot was on McCain(who was speaking) and the first thing I noticed was McCain's face wrinkled all up with that :confused: look then the camera went to Patraeus and the people rushing up to him.

I'm thinking that all the Bulls*** had created a methane gas exposure. The rest live off off of it.:eek:

Forum List

Back