General Ham relieved of his duties

Here's your smoking gun. The Pentagon got orders from the CIC to stand down. General Ham refused to abandon the men in Ben Ghazi and was releived of duty. We know there was at least one Spectre Ship available and the target was painted by a laser designator. Why would Oblamer refuse to rescue the Ambassador?

Because Stevens wanted to be 100% white.

See. My facts are as valid as yours.

Disgusting!!! But wait, I thought it was Hillary going under the bus with her big cankles.

All kidding aside, this is the most evil administration America has ever seen. There will be hell to pay, literally.

Yeah. Black Democrat Obama causing the deaths of 4 is worse than white republican Bush causing the deaths of over 3,000.

You conservatives are full of shit.:lol:
You are nothing more than a racist asshole! Obama's (and his administration's) actions in this Libyan Terrorist Attack Appeasement Program do not have a goddamn thing to do with the fact that he is black.

He is the most inadequate President we have EVER had!

He is a despicable excuse for an American.

He is a goddamned Marxist!

He literally caused our ambassador and three others to be murdered by some radical Muslims.

He is a traitor and should pay for it.

Definition of ******- 1 usually offensive; see usage paragraph below : a black person. 2 usually offensive; see usage paragraph below : a member of any dark-skinned race. 3 : a member of a socially disadvantaged class of persons

****** - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I looked it up and didn't find my mugshot. Which doesn't exist, since I've never been arrest. But I like your racist assumption.

Research how many threads I've started concerning race and compare that to the white racists on this board.

I can understand why you label me the " sickest, most EVIL piece of shit on USMB!", the white racist USMB posters are of your ilk.

I decry racism from either side of the 'color divide'.

You, on the other hand, REVEL in it!

You're a black Yidnar, and that's not a GOOD thing.

You "decry racism", yet you call people *******.:eusa_whistle:

Priceless.

America was born of racism and will die of racism and I'm just enjoying the ride. I'm living the American dream.:lol:

No Salt, I don't call people *******.

Just you.

You qualify.

ASSHOLE!

I find him rather amusing actually.

He seems to think that being black gives him a "get of jail free card" when it comes to saying offensive things but that others are supposed to be politically correct at all times.

But when you really look at what he posts...there's never anything there with even a semblance of substance. It's why Salty continually has to fall back on playing the race card.

You misspelled "whiny, petulant impotence".

Pussy.

I'd make you eat those words...

But you can't. You're a pussy.

Folks, last year Salty threatened to kick my ass. I offered to give him my address.

He then said he'd send some of his homies to do his work for him.

Pussy. :lol:

Really Salt Jones is also a lifetime member of the "Men's Country" bathhouse and is on the 'Down Low', same as his ahole buddy in the W.H.

I'd make you eat those words...

But you can't. You're a pussy.

Folks, last year Salty threatened to kick my ass. I offered to give him my address.

He then said he'd send some of his homies to do his work for him.

Pussy. :lol:

Really Salt Jones is also a lifetime member of the "Men's Country" bathhouse and is on the 'Down Low', same as his ahole buddy in the W.H.
There's nothing wrong with being gay. Let's leave the homophobia to its natural home: The far left.

Really? How did the fast and furious hearings work out?

That you even try to defend this piece of shit, makes one thing clear Salt, you're the finest definition of whale shit, too low to fucking know...

Congrats, your grand kids wouldn't defend your dumb ass...

No families. Learn the rules.

Do you understand or comprehend the English language? How do you get I attacked your family? I attacked you...

I understand that you have a hard time understanding much of anything, this would explain your support of the Oblamer One...

Get help, get it soon...

32359_449240528467644_1041062033_n.jpg

A General now an Admiral. If obama wasn't so gosh darn wonderful one might think he was deliberately decapitating American military leadership.

Forum List

Back