General Flynn pleads - GUILTY! - Lock him up!... and Hillary laughs and laughs and laughs!

Mr. Mueller is charging Mr. Flynn with a single count of lying to the F.B.I. during a Jan. 24 interview, under a plea agreement in which he could serve up to six months in prison and pay a fine of $500 to $9,500.

What Michael Flynn’s Guilty Plea Means in Mueller’s Russia Inquiry

Ok asshat you could be a fake news journalist from Macedonia also... None of the links that you did not provide confirmed that he would serve anytime at all or even if he would be punished monetarily... You do know the difference between would and could right?

You my progressive opponent need to be called on your fake news...

Hah...so that's your big victory in your rhetorical battle for Trump? Flynn might get less than 6 months in prison? Congratulations.

The only thing I am battling is your ignorance and blind hatred of the duly elected POTUS Donald J. Trump...

Mr. Mueller is charging Mr. Flynn with a single count of lying to the F.B.I. during a Jan. 24 interview, under a plea agreement in which he could serve up to six months in prison and pay a fine of $500 to $9,500.

Ok asshat you could be a fake news journalist from Macedonia also... None of the links that you did not provide confirmed that he would serve anytime at all or even if he would be punished monetarily... You do know the difference between would and could right?

Hah...so that's your big victory in your rhetorical battle for Trump? Flynn might get less than 6 months in prison? Congratulations.

The only thing I am battling is your ignorance and blind hatred of the duly elected POTUS Donald J. Trump...

Well, you're sure doing a terrible job of it. Don't blame yourself... blame Trump for being a classless, unethical, amoral moron who appears to know nothing about anything. You hitched your wagons to him, and he turned out 100 times worse than anyone could have foreseen. And the integrity and intellect of you Trumpkins has been turned inside out to such a degree, that you would rather embarrass yourself by defending the indefensible and defending a failed manbaby that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, than unhitch your wagons and admit an error.

Trump's had two more felony guilty pleas among his staff than Obama did in eight years.

Course, Obama didn't have any.

What do you think is really motivating Flynn?

Trump isn't paying for Flynn's defense.

Flynn has to sell his house.

Trump hasn't promised to pardon Flynn.

Trump isn't protecting Flynn's son.

Flynn was a soldier for 33 years. How likely is it he went rogue after following a leader and the chain of command for decades?

I think we are about to see, don't you?

Blind? Trump is so "out there" you would have to be "willfully blind" to miss his lawlessness and incompetence.

Blind? Trump is so "out there" you would have to be "willfully blind" to miss his lawlessness and incompetence.

Poor deanrd

Hatred-Quotes101.jpg

Poor deanrd

Hatred-Quotes101.jpg
My only hate is the hatred of what he is doing to this country.

Destroying America's leadership position in the world.

Setting up our economy for an enormous crash.

Working to help the GOP destroy healthcare and passing tax cuts for billionaires setting up the rape of our Social Net.

What he has done to women.

His defense of racists and the KKK.

Why does he do these things? Two reasons: Greed and Hate. He's the one who hates, not me.

Come on. Don't you think when Hillary lays her head down at night to sleep, she giggles for a minute about Flynn leading chants of "lock her up" and how Flynn has plead guilty to a felony? He has a very good chance of being "locked up".

It would make me giggle if not laugh out loud.

Come on. Don't you think when Hillary lays her head down at night to sleep, she giggles for a minute about Flynn leading chants of "lock her up" and how Flynn has plead guilty to a felony? He has a very good chance of being "locked up".

deanrd my delirious adversary I believe you are drinking your bathwater again...

man-who-laughs2.jpg

Flynn lied to VP Pence. He should not have done that, and that alone was cause enough for Trump to fire him and the justice department to charge him. What he said to that bunch of deceivers and manipulators in the FBI is irrelevant.

deanrd my delirious adversary I believe you are drinking your bathwater again...

man-who-laughs2.jpg
And she is still laughing and laughing, in between choking on "lock him up", and then laughing and..........

And she is still laughing and laughing, in between choking on "lock him up", and then laughing and..........

She is hacking her lungs up that is for sure...

HIllary-coughing.jpg

I asked one of your progressive comrades just when they thought Mueller will wrap up the investigation? Why don't you prognosticate a little for us...

She is hacking her lungs up that is for sure...

HIllary-coughing.jpg

I asked one of your progressive comrades just when they thought Mueller will wrap up the investigation? Why don't you prognosticate a little for us...
What happens when you laugh really hard.

Come on deanrd, I taught my kids not to answer a question with another question... Try a little harder...
You asked a question and the only experience I have with that question is the last time a Republican president almost got impeached. Instead, he resigned and had to be pardoned by another Republican. How is this different?

Forum List

Back