General Benny Gantz

I can't play the video, so I have no idea what he said, but I'm not surprised Jewish extreme right trolls exist.

I can't play the video, so I have no idea what he said, but I'm not surprised Jewish extreme right trolls exist.

Let me understand, in Your view anyone who disagrees with Gantz is extreme right?

Let me understand, in Your view anyone who disagrees with Gantz is extreme right?
There is nothing in the text of that article saying how he put soldiers in danger. I couldn't play the video.

I've seen videos "proving" Obama is a Muslim Communist, which do not have any proof but repetition of nonsense phrases meant to brainwash.

There is nothing in the text of that article saying how he put soldiers in danger. I couldn't play the video.

I've seen videos "proving" Obama is a Muslim Communist, which do not have any proof but repetition of nonsense phrases meant to brainwash.

He said that while being a general he risked the lives of his soldiers, referring to an incident when they were shot by anti-tank missiles from a hospital. He prevented the Golani brigade from attacking after they've already checked the place, informed the hospital and made sure there were no civilians, fulfilling all required procedures, to yet again repeat the same procedure while leaving the soldiers in line of fire unauthorized to move. He proceeded with saying how proud he was that he risked their lives to secure the life of the enemy.

What a privilege I must say, to have a general who cares less about the lives of his soldiers than that of the enemy who is much more brutal to his own, and certainly wouldn't give us any mercy given the chance.

He said that while being a general he risked the lives of his soldiers, referring to an incident when they were shot by anti-tank missiles from a hospital. He prevented the Golani brigade from attacking after they've already checked the place, informed the hospital and made sure there were no civilians, fulfilling all required procedures, to yet again repeat the same procedure while leaving the soldiers in line of fire unauthorized to move. He proceeded with saying how proud he was that he risked their lives to secure the life of the enemy.

What a privilege I must say, to have a general who cares less about the lives of his soldiers than that of the enemy who is much more brutal to his own, and certainly wouldn't give us any mercy given the chance.
So you have no problems with attacking a hospital? Are you against the Geneva Convention?

So you have no problems with attacking a hospital? Are you against the Geneva Convention?

Gantz endangered his soldiers when he already fulfilled all required procedures, as required by law.
In fact I'm in favor of implementing the convention, not inventing new standards for a single country that no other upholds, if You read it You see it actually supports my position.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back