Gene Wilder's family owe an apology for his blatant racism in a movie.

One! I fixed it! The ewe part is accurate.

Lol! Nothing like an obedient cyber pet.

Good job.
I am humoring your insane demands!

No demands. Just suggestions for self improvement. Carry on.
GFY. No one else will.

Back to incomplete sentences and abbreviations? You are regressing.
Yes! And, I’m also done with you. You just keep yelling “racist” ya hear? Happy trails.

Lol! Nothing like an obedient cyber pet.

Good job.

GFY. No one else will.

Yes! And, I’m also done with you. You just keep yelling “racist” ya hear? Happy trails.

Great News...keep working on composing an intelligent sentence.

Adios, little guy.

GFY. No one else will.

Adios, little guy.
Adios dick breath!

GFY. No one else will.

Adios, little guy.
Adios dick breath!

Lol. Thought you were done, little guy..

Which ones are we not destabilizing and stealing resources from? And additionally, what a great excuse for being a hopelessly racist shithole nation.
You have it backwards. 3rd world countries are destabilizing and stealing resources from the United States. The US is the biggest VICTIM of imperialism in the world today. The days of imperialism with swords, guns and bombs is long gone.

21st century imperialism is done with remittances$$$. Millions of 3rd world countries invade the US with illegal aliens, who steal jobs, and from their earnings, extract hundreds of Billions$$ from the US economy, wire it to their home countries, where it is reinserted into the home country's economy.

In 2016, $138 Billion was pillaged out of the US economy this way, Mexico alone, taking $28 Billion, which has escalated up to $32 Billion/year now.

Despite the current realities, left wing media, universities, think tanks, all spin the old yarn that the US is plundering the 3rd world, when exactly the opposite is the truth. This is just like how PBS endlessly shows old b & w footage of 1950s civil rights struggles, as if they were happening this week, and liberals eat it up like chocolate cake.

If we can keep the public engaged and participating in this type of irrational nonsense we can keep them off of the fact that ours is an institutionally racist society and was founded as such.

Name a brown or black country that is not a corrupt hellhole. Not many, if any. Few SA countries with German Nazi influence. India dont count.
Which ones are we not destabilizing and stealing resources from? And additionally, what a great excuse for being a hopelessly racist shithole nation.

Pathetic excuses. Most shithole countries have had thousands of years to learn to protect and improve their property but cannot? Yet run around barefoot w/o drinking water but blame 200 yr. old America for plight? Yet accept Billions in cash AID and still flounder. Time to look inside, EH?

If they can't do it with all that time and all the aid they get, they never will.

You have it backwards. 3rd world countries are destabilizing and stealing resources from the United States. The US is the biggest VICTIM of imperialism in the world today. The days of imperialism with swords, guns and bombs is long gone.

21st century imperialism is done with remittances$$$. Millions of 3rd world countries invade the US with illegal aliens, who steal jobs, and from their earnings, extract hundreds of Billions$$ from the US economy, wire it to their home countries, where it is reinserted into the home country's economy.

In 2016, $138 Billion was pillaged out of the US economy this way, Mexico alone, taking $28 Billion, which has escalated up to $32 Billion/year now.

Despite the current realities, left wing media, universities, think tanks, all spin the old yarn that the US is plundering the 3rd world, when exactly the opposite is the truth. This is just like how PBS endlessly shows old b & w footage of 1950s civil rights struggles, as if they were happening this week, and liberals eat it up like chocolate cake.

I used to joke that it was good the left wingers never saw a Nazi grade school arithmetic book, or mathematics would be declared 'racist' and banned from being taught, but lo and behold some gimps have indeed now declared arithmetic and math to be 'racist', cuz too many black kids can't learn it, actually it's more like refuse to learn it or much of anything else, so thanks to the quota system rubbish so-called' educators' and 'anti-racist activists' have dreamed up yet another ridiculously stupid excuse for the ongoing failures of black educators to justify their salaries.

They could never make those movies today, especially Blazing Saddles. The state of comedy, and entertainment is awful today. Even liberal/progressive comedians like Jerry Seinfeld, and Chris Rock will no longer do colleges as the students get overly offended at every joke. Morons.

GFY. No one else will.

Adios, little guy.

They could never make those movies today, especially Blazing Saddles. The state of comedy, and entertainment is awful today. Even liberal/progressive comedians like Jerry Seinfeld, and Chris Rock will no longer do colleges as the students get overly offended at every joke. Morons.

Agree, we lost our media dinner with the president because we can't do jokes there. SNL gets under attack for every skit it makes, same with late night talk shows. Just sad.

Agree, we lost our media dinner with the president because we can't do jokes there. SNL gets under attack for every skit it makes, same with late night talk shows. Just sad.
When has the right ever said "you shouldnt be able to say those things"?

They are literally calling for an investigation into SNL and retribution because it isn't funny and satirizes people. lol

So sad. Maybe they just need a safe space.

They are literally calling for an investigation into SNL and retribution because it isn't funny and satirizes people. lol

So sad. Maybe they just need a safe space.
You wont find a lot of support for that idea in the republican party.

Forum List

Back