Gene Wilder RIP!

Just kidding. I just wanted to use him as an example of how movies changed and why great actors like him did so few films. He did 18 by the way. Only 18. Pretty damn successful for only 18.

This guy was asked in the video I'll post below why he did so few films - His answer was all the movies turned into all this swearing and nasty stuff. The lack of dialog or discussion. When i heard that and I'm a huge movie buff, as I've seen them all, he has a great point. The movies from the moment there was sound till the 80's there was lots of dialog in movies. That's why most of the greatest movies ever made or ones that crack everybody's top 20-50 lists all have dialog. What the hell happened to the movie industry?

By the way Gene Wilder hates Hollywood but said back in the 70's that if a movie ever came along like that that he would have auditioned for the part. He said it never came along. Enjoy this interview and Watch the Gene Wilder version of Wily Wanka it's probably the top underdog to riches inspirational movie ever created. Gene said he gets 4-5 letters a day from people in their teens, 20's and 30's thanking him for his role in that movie and signature request.

You are an ass for saying someone died when they didn't. Just kidding. No I am not.

Got you in here didn't I? Let me ask you a question... So you are not happy that Gene Wilder is alive? You sound like a dick. Just sayin... Just sayin...

No I came in because i saw the thread header was a lie. I simply said you were an ass. No I didn't. Yes I did. No I didn't.

Just kidding. I just wanted to use him as an example of how movies changed and why great actors like him did so few films. He did 18 by the way. Only 18. Pretty damn successful for only 18.

This guy was asked in the video I'll post below why he did so few films - His answer was all the movies turned into all this swearing and nasty stuff. The lack of dialog or discussion. When i heard that and I'm a huge movie buff, as I've seen them all, he has a great point. The movies from the moment there was sound till the 80's there was lots of dialog in movies. That's why most of the greatest movies ever made or ones that crack everybody's top 20-50 lists all have dialog. What the hell happened to the movie industry?

By the way Gene Wilder hates Hollywood but said back in the 70's that if a movie ever came along like that that he would have auditioned for the part. He said it never came along. Enjoy this interview and Watch the Gene Wilder version of Wily Wanka it's probably the top underdog to riches inspirational movie ever created. Gene said he gets 4-5 letters a day from people in their teens, 20's and 30's thanking him for his role in that movie and signature request.

You are an ass for saying someone died when they didn't. Just kidding. No I am not.

Got you in here didn't I? Let me ask you a question... So you are not happy that Gene Wilder is alive? You sound like a dick. Just sayin... Just sayin...

No I came in because i saw the thread header was a lie. I simply said you were an ass. No I didn't. Yes I did. No I didn't.

You are full of shit and this is a great thread with many great contributions so far. How about you but the fuck out? Sound good? Ass.

Forum List

Back