Gene Simmons tells it like it is

Fantastic. They post the opinion of a no-talent, Jew, circus act.
He is just a no talent hack that made money by corrupting the morals of American kids.

And many ignorant parents think he is somehow a role model. :cuckoo:

I do not think he's a role model. but the comment made was an attack on his Jewish heritage.

Fantastic. They post the opinion of a no-talent, Jew, circus act.
He is just a no talent hack that made money by corrupting the morals of American kids.

And many ignorant parents think he is somehow a role model. :cuckoo:

Some parents think this band is a better role model than all the others because they did not use drugs and alcohol ever.
And making money does not corrupt your morals:cuckoo:

"America is the world's only hope for a bright future. Yes. I mean that. Yes, I know you live in another country and your country is cool, too. But, America is the only Superpower. There are no others. And that means, the world is a better place. Because if Nazi Germany or Communist Russia were the only superpowers, we would all be either dead or forced to live under their regimes. America is not interested in ruling your country. If you think it does, smoking crack may be your answer.

I wasn't born here. But, I have a love for this country and its people that knows no bounds. I will forever be grateful to America for going into World War II, when it had nothing to gain, in a country that was far away...and rescued my Mother from the Nazi German Concentration Camps.

She is alive and I am alive because of America. And, if you have a problem with America, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME."

KISS?s Gene Simmons: ?I?m Very Conservative? on Some Issues, Regrets Voting for ?Unqualified? Obama | NewsBusters.org

He doesn't say anything I really disagree with.

And, if I were Gene Simmons, and got to make a fortune playing rock and roll and banging groupies, I'd be militant about my love for America too.

Forum List

Back